British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,676

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 5 2011, 4:08 PM BST

Wanering around with a ladybird stuck on my back. Feeling pretty damn mental.

Real or tattoo?

Neither Laughing out loud. I have got a sticker on my back...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 5 2011, 5:26 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Oh, Scats. Post a pic of that!!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 5 2011, 5:26 PM BST

You could get a ladybird transfer & so have a TRY BEFORE YOU BUY tattoo.

Back from seeing brother in law in hospital after open heart surgery,

Well I didnt actually seem him cos Mrs BF and my Mother in Law were the only ones allowed in. But he is doing well.

The reason for the post is I've decided I'm old. All the doctors seemed younger than me. And the drivel they were talking to each other in the cafe was frightening.

Quote: billwill @ May 5 2011, 6:03 PM BST

You could get a ladybird transfer & so have a TRY BEFORE YOU BUY tattoo.

Basically what I'm trying to achieve! I would photo, but it's kinda awkward!

Quote: bigfella @ May 5 2011, 6:05 PM BST

Well I didnt actually seem him cos Mrs BF and my Mother in Law were the only ones allowed in. But he is doing well.

The reason for the post is I've decided I'm old. All the doctors seemed younger than me. And the drivel they were talking to each other in the cafe was frightening.

Hug

Console

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 5 2011, 6:09 PM BST

Basically what I'm trying to achieve! I would photo, but it's kinda awkward!

It is suitably hilarious, though...

All the best, BigFella.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 5 2011, 6:38 PM BST

It is suitably hilarious, though...

how big? Penny sized or fist sized?

MY WHOLE DAMN BACK.

Nah, not very big. About 50p size I guess.

Having a beer in the blues tent at the New Orleans Jazz Festival. The weather is perfect.

Sounds good DaButt.

Eleanor is on lates tonight... so is waiting for all the freelancers to leave.

BORED.

Quote: Tuumble @ May 5 2011, 1:38 PM BST

I have a book idea. Quite excited really because it won't just be a book but more of an event which people can follow as it's put together.

There is a theme which a sizeable proportion of the population can identify with and in one sense you could compare to the idea around 'Are you Dave Gorman?'. I don't want to say too much now but for the concept to work it has to be done before the end of the year. That will be good for me because it will mean I can't put it off.

I will need to do a fair amount of setting up before this happens so come July/August I will be ready to roll. You guys may well be called upon in some small way at some point but for now I just wanted to express my intention to do this.

I've put the thought out there - there's no backing out now. :)

Quote: Nat Wicks @ May 5 2011, 2:00 PM BST

Sounds like something me and Jo Law are doing.

Intriguing and intriguing!

That's just young people or anyone younger than you are. At least you haven't had the additional shock of finding out that you're older than Will Cam. I don't think I'll ever come to terms with that precise piece of knowledge.