British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,673

Quote: Griff @ May 4 2011, 11:04 PM BST

Griff is that a webcam of how you spend your days?

Quote: Tuumble @ May 4 2011, 10:54 PM BST

I just got the impression they wanted us individually destroy the evidence

When I do eventually commit that murder, I'm taking Tuumble with me, I like how he cleans up without asking any questions :)

Ask no questions, tell no lions

Quote: Shandonbelle @ May 4 2011, 10:58 PM BST

I only felt safe to post mine when I saw yours up, I thought there had been a ceasefire at that stage...wheres John Wayne when you need him??

I thought so too, and you were right to, but at the moment your sketch is hidden between all that bickering, if I was you, I'd copy it, delete it, then paste it again as a new post so it's not lumped in with all that junk.

I just had a look at all the ballyhoo. Disappointing.

You should've seen it before everyone deleted their posts!

It was even more of a snore fest!

*edit* Oh, no, they're still there......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9 hours of driving and 550 miles later we're in our New Orleans hotel. Time to get some eats and drinks.

Sorry I missed the skit comp commotion people. I will make sure it doesn't happen next time.

Quote: Leevil @ May 5 2011, 1:48 AM BST

Sorry I missed the skit comp commotion people. I will make sure it doesn't happen next time.

Eh?

Some rude peeps dared go off topic in the sketch comp! Like, what is the world coming to?! I'm beginning the think they killed the wrong guy!!

Quote: Leevil @ May 5 2011, 2:12 AM BST

Some rude peeps dared go off topic in the sketch comp! Like, what is the world coming to?! I'm beginning the think they killed the wrong guy!!

Quote: Leevil @ May 5 2011, 2:12 AM BST

I suspect an virus left by AQ to destroy critique in the event of OBL's death

Obama I hope you're happy now!

Quote: AngieBaby @ May 4 2011, 11:17 PM BST

I thought so too, and you were right to, but at the moment your sketch is hidden between all that bickering, if I was you, I'd copy it, delete it, then paste it again as a new post so it's not lumped in with all that junk.

Makes sense Angie..I was in a pub last week and an almighty fight broke out, was like the wild west, while most people ran to the front to get a better look, I was busy heading for my car and AWAY

Quote: DaButt @ May 5 2011, 12:58 AM BST

9 hours of driving and 550 miles later we're in our New Orleans hotel. Time to get some eats and drinks.

Stay safe!

I have a book idea. Quite excited really because it won't just be a book but more of an event which people can follow as it's put together.

There is a theme which a sizeable proportion of the population can identify with and in one sense you could compare to the idea around 'Are you Dave Gorman?'. I don't want to say too much now but for the concept to work it has to be done before the end of the year. That will be good for me because it will mean I can't put it off.

I will need to do a fair amount of setting up before this happens so come July/August I will be ready to roll. You guys may well be called upon in some small way at some point but for now I just wanted to express my intention to do this.

I've put the thought out there - there's no backing out now. :)