British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,669

Has Nat been on Holiday?

No, Nat's been taking some time off forums. I'm back now, but will only be here in a limited capacity.

Cool, will watch it after I've been to the shop.

A limited capacity? What does this mean?

I'm going to phase out the 'social' aspect of forum life, and mainly live in Performance Discussion and Critique- I get far too riled up by the interwebs for it to be healthy haha :D

Quote: Nat Wicks @ May 3 2011, 7:41 PM BST

I'm going to phase out the 'social' aspect of forum life, and mainly live in Performance Discussion and Critique- I get far too riled up by the interwebs for it to be healthy haha :D

We miss you Nats!!!

Not critique.Don't live there.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ May 3 2011, 7:41 PM BST

That's a daft thing to do. Once a BCG general forum member, always a BCG general forum member. You just ask ajp29, Renegade Carpark, GingerJesus, Paul W, Wildjesusfishkid, SeeFacts and some others I can't remember... exactly :)

Ben went for an Indian buffet on his own earlier after storming out of his girlfriend's place due to an argument over how best to cook a pie. We're worse than Ike and Tina.

Yeh you take it out on the chicken tikka you marvelous angry bastard

Not quite sure what to do. Have just been told that an acquaintance has lost her husband in a car accident yesterday. Not clear whether he had a heart attack which caused the accident or as a result of the accident. Sending an email looks a bit impersonal, even if she's reading emails at present. There's probably going to be flowers and a card from the committee that we both sit on, not that I've got a house number for the address. Not sure what the etiquette is. Apparently there is a email coming round to us to tell us officially. Condolences after that has been received?

If you are just an acquaintance, then a group card would be fine. I imagine she willbe inundated with people at the moment, so don't want to add to the bombardment if your presence wouldn't be missed.

Give it some time.

Cheers Nat. That was my gut feeling but you're never sure what to do. I'll keep a track on the emails to see what happens on the collective front and give that a nudge along if needed.

I can't be assed to change my bookmark link to this site, so each day I land on the Doc Martin thread.

Quote: Ben @ May 3 2011, 9:28 PM BST

Ben went for an Indian buffet on his own earlier after storming out of his girlfriend's place due to an argument over how best to cook a pie. We're worse than Ike and Tina.

I'm going to wait for Stott's side of the story before passing comment.