British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,667

He owns you.

Looks like it.

Just been told I'm a traitor, too, but not by the same person. This time it was a well-know broadcaster.

I was walking behind a man who was dropping money out of his pocket. I was picking up $10, $20 notes. He was rummaging around in his pocket and whenever he pulled his hand out, more money fell to the ground. He couldn't have been blotto, it was only 9.30am. Unless he was wandering home after a hard night.

Back from my stag. I feel the hangover down to my soul and I have a serious case of hot tub foot.

Quote: David Bussell @ May 3 2011, 9:55 AM BST

Back from my stag. I feel the hangover down to my soul and I have a serious case of hot tub foot.

Welcome back yo.

Quote: Gavin @ May 3 2011, 10:26 AM BST

Welcome back yo.

Bro grab!

Ooh, when's the wedding?
And where did you decide to have it?

(Am asking because I'm nosy and a girl. Not because I'm going to turn up outside and throw confetti.) ;)

Quote: zooo @ May 3 2011, 10:58 AM BST

Ooh, when's the wedding?
And where did you decide to have it?

(Am asking because I'm nosy and a girl. Not because I'm going to turn up outside and throw confetti.) ;)

Stoke Newington Town Hall on the 20th. Which reminds me, I've got a speech to write!

*googles*
Ooh, snazzy!

Robyn can see glitter on her face somewhere from the corner of her eye, but can't find where. :(

Ben literally has hot thighs. I'm not sure if the tinfoil on my lap is making things worse. Although, as ever, things could be worse.

Quote: David Bussell @ May 3 2011, 11:00 AM BST

Stoke Newington Town Hall on the 20th. Which reminds me, I've got a speech to write!

I've been to a wedding there before

You classy bastard, I bet you'll have 2 billion viewers.

Quote: sootyj @ May 3 2011, 12:17 PM BST

You classy bastard, I bet you'll have 2 billion viewers.

Thanks, bud. I don't know about 2 billion viewers but you better believe I'm headlining.

You're not marrying yourself are you?

You're not marrying yourself are you?