British Comedy Guide

A Matter of Principle Audiobook Page 8

What is your aim with this production, James? Are you trying to tempt producers/publishers in?

Quote: Marc P @ May 1 2011, 12:20 PM BST

I think you should do the one Dolly D wrote for you James. That was about a year ago or more.

I am plucking up the courage to do that one it's just I found the accent for the character hard to maintain but I've just done a project with a similar voice so I feel more confident about taking on the project when I've got the time.

Quote: James Cotter @ May 1 2011, 7:00 PM BST

I am plucking up the courage to do that one it's just I found the accent for the character hard to maintain but I've just done a project with a similar voice so I feel more confident about taking on the project when I've got the time.

I meant do it James! Change the accent if you can't do it. Do it in your own.

Quote: Marc P @ May 1 2011, 7:45 PM BST

I meant do it James! Change the accent if you can't do it. Do it in your own.

It wouldn't work in any other.

Bollocks :)

Quote: Marc P @ May 1 2011, 7:47 PM BST

Bollocks :)

I've tried it doesn't. I read it in a certain accent the first time and it's stuck with the character.

Make it work for you then. Seriously. It's good for you. If I lived near you I'd direct you in it! You can be good James but you need shouting at. Sorry directing.

I agree I need direction a lot more in my projects one of the best comments I ever got was about that. When I've got the time I will record it now it's such a busy time.

I can't believe I've been blanked by Cotter. What a little shit.

Quote: Ben @ May 1 2011, 8:31 PM BST

I can't believe I've been blanked by Cotter. What a little shit.

:D

Quote: Ben @ May 1 2011, 8:31 PM BST

I can't believe I've been spanked by Cotter. What a little shit.

Use that tone and you'll get another thrashing

Quote: Ben @ May 1 2011, 1:02 PM BST

What is your aim with this production, James? Are you trying to tempt producers/publishers in?

Sorry Ben just spotted this comment. I just want to get the material out there really if anything happens with it then great. I've got a production company interested already.

Good work again Mr Cotter! Looking forward for the rest.

Quote: James Cotter @ May 2 2011, 10:25 AM BST

I've got a production company interested already.

What's happening James?

Quote: John Owen Jones @ May 4 2011, 4:13 PM BST

Good work again Mr Cotter! Looking forward for the rest.

:D Thank you. Got 7 more chapters yet!