British Comedy Guide

BBC Drama academy Page 16

I think it may be past Tim's bed time, though I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow to continue the debate/argument. I'd have thought a talented little monkey like you would have better things to do than be on here so late! And I think you've got zooo running scared now, alas.

And I don't remember giving you permission to change your avatar!

Nah I'm off. Going to get off here for good as well haha! My problem is that I like a bicker too much and get sucked in too easily and then seem surprised when people make personal attacks. Tis a flaw, sure. But I'm going to stick to what I usually do which is prowl for the interesting info on here (which comes aplenty after much searching) and desperately avoid those who just bay for blood or have a superiority complex.

I keep having to tell myself "calm down dear, it's only the internet".

Ta

Quote: Vader @ May 1 2011, 2:21 AM BST

And I don't remember giving you permission to change your avatar!

I'm so gregarious and horrid like that. ;)

Yeah, I noticed that! (liking to bicker). They're not that bad, I would say to avoid getting embroiled, but I guess that's in your nature... You could always avoid getting involved in more contentious area's in the first place perhaps, stick to the more fun threads, it'd be a shame if you stopped posting on here...

I'd like to think they'd go easier on you after reading that, if that's genuinely how you feel. Though it was interesting to note your post count rocketing up over the past day or so, maybe you like arguing etc really!

You could always PM me and anyone else you like when you're on here, if you really don't want to post any more.

And you look very pretty in your avatar, for what it's worth, they probably just fancy you!

Quote: Vader @ May 1 2011, 2:39 AM BST

Yeah, I noticed that! (liking to bicker). They're not that bad, I would say to avoid getting embroiled, but I guess that's in your nature... You could always avoid getting involved in more contentious area's in the first place perhaps, stick to the more fun threads, it'd be a shame if you stopped posting on here...

I'd like to think they'd go easier on you after reading that, if that's genuinely how you feel. Though it was interesting to note your post count rocketing up over the past day or so, maybe you like arguing etc really!

You could always PM me and anyone else you like when you're on here, if you really don't want to post any more.

And you look very pretty in your avatar, for what it's worth, they probably just fancy you!

Haaha! You're very kind! And yeah, sure..that's almost 'definitely' it ;)!

I'm not by nature 'argumentative' as much as persistent. I was the annoying kid who was told something and asked why forever until I got thrown out of class. So I suppose, people who are used to being seen as an 'authority' or 'right' find me hugely irritating. But people who know me in person just know I love winding people up. Especially if they're easily wound up.

People on forums like this never really know who each other are. So personal slights and digs make no sense to me. But each to their own.

I only ever post here anyway when something catches my eye, or if something seems interesting. I always notice how quickly things turn sour on this board so I try to steer clear mostly. (Tim can't peg all of that on me haha! I'm a newbie!)

Anyway. Going to cold turkey as of now. Real things to get arsey about etc ;) TERAR!

Quote: Sophie Petzal @ May 1 2011, 2:09 AM BST

I've seen you make horrifically presumptuous comments, and rash remarks, and incendiary comments.

Not in this thread. I've given opinions and I've challenged some rather bold pronouncements.

Splinters and logs.

?

I don't mind it

You obviously do.

I just hope you realise that while you're making assumptions and claims about me, that you aren't exactly an impartial.

What assumptions? What claims?

And of course I'm not impartial!

Is this the all in one consolidated Drama thread?

Quote: Sophie Petzal @ May 1 2011, 2:48 AM BST

Haaha! You're very kind! And yeah, sure..that's almost 'definitely' it ;)!

I'm not by nature 'argumentative' as much as persistent. I was the annoying kid who was told something and asked why forever until I got thrown out of class. So I suppose, people who are used to being seen as an 'authority' or 'right' find me hugely irritating. But people who know me in person just know I love winding people up. Especially if they're easily wound up.

People on forums like this never really know who each other are. So personal slights and digs make no sense to me. But each to their own.

I only ever post here anyway when something catches my eye, or if something seems interesting. I always notice how quickly things turn sour on this board so I try to steer clear mostly. (Tim can't peg all of that on me haha! I'm a newbie!)

Anyway. Going to cold turkey as of now. Real things to get arsey about etc ;) TERAR!

Well, they either fancy you, or they're jealous of how young you are, one or the other, if not both! Personally, I'd like to suck the youth out of anyone much younger than me and leave their discarded husk in the gutter, haha.

Don't let that stuff get to you... But ta-ra if you're going... Dunno why all the nice little monkeys are so insistent on going 'cold turkey' from his place though!

Quote: Sophie Petzal @ May 1 2011, 2:26 AM BST

My problem is that I like a bicker too much and get sucked in too easily and then seem surprised when people make personal attacks.

What personal attacks? Personal attacks are against the board rules. I should report any you can evidence to a moderator.

Personal attacks are not long tolerated around here. Not even on Godot Taxis.

In general, if you offer very bold statements/opinions then it's not unexpected that these might be boldly challenged. People disagreeing with your point of view is not the same thing as a personal attack.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 1 2011, 2:55 AM BST

Could be!

Quote: Vader @ May 1 2011, 2:56 AM BST

Well, they either fancy you, or they're jealous of how young you are, one or the other, if not both! Personally, I'd like to suck the youth out of anyone much younger than me and leave their discarded husk in the gutter, haha.

Don't let that stuff get to you... But ta-ra if you're going... Dunno why all the nice little monkeys are so insistent on going 'cold turkey' from his place though!

*searches the BCG terms of use for an "anti-grooming" rule...*

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 1 2011, 2:55 AM BST

You see, this is the reason I have left-the-BCG-for-good over 100 times now! And shall probably be leaving again for good now. Goodbye all... :(

Hello again! :)

Quote: Vader @ May 1 2011, 2:58 AM BST

Could be!

:D

Well then may I suggest a Just for fun in Brackets afterwards

Quote: Tim Walker @ May 1 2011, 3:01 AM BST

And shall probably be leaving again for good now. Goodbye all... :(

Drama Queen Rolling eyes

Quote: AngieBaby @ May 1 2011, 3:03 AM BST

Drama Queen Rolling eyes

Now there's no call for unwarranted personal attacks!

I'm off again! Teary

I'm back again! :)

Now that's good Drama!