British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 681

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 30 2011, 8:45 PM BST

It remeinded me of some other thing with people/creatures/monsters hanging upside down.

School Reunion?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ April 30 2011, 8:47 PM BST

Was it significant that Song seemed surprised that the Doctor had never kissed her before? I thought she had a pretty good handle on where they both were on their respective timelines.

Maybe he has but his memories are being destroyed

or maybe he isn't from another time but another dimension? Where they never kissed and cats rule Tazmania.

The little girl is probably The Master. And she used Amy to carry and give birth to her. And throughout the series we'll see new versions of her until meeting the proper one in the final.

My brother suggested similar.

So Amy's the Master's mum?

This is turning into the Jeremy Kyle show

"my girlfriends is the mother of all evil, I demand a DNA test?"

Amy isn't a Time Lord, so I doubt it. She got shot dead once, and did't regenerate.

Time Lords can't f**k everyone knows that.

So Amy's a surrogate mum

And The Silence wanted the spacesuit as a weird Time Lord incubator/life support.

I'm pretty sure the Doctor could f**k anyone he wanted to...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 30 2011, 10:03 PM BST

:O

:O :O

Could some one reedit this for me I'm having a moment of conciense

Quote: chipolata @ April 30 2011, 9:29 PM BST

The little girl is probably The Master. And she used Amy to carry and give birth to her. And throughout the series we'll see new versions of her until meeting the proper one in the final.

I'll be surprised if it does turn out to be The Master, but you never know.

Quote: chipolata @ April 30 2011, 10:03 PM BST

And The Silence wanted the spacesuit as a weird Time Lord incubator/life support.

Maybe it kept her somehow alive but unable to regenerate? So she was weak and under their control.

Actually, if you recall, River said they had to burn the Doctors body when he died, as some races would tear the universe apart to own it. maybe the Silence had trapped this one and were using her body/power somehow.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 30 2011, 10:12 PM BST

I'll be surprised if it does turn out to be The Master, but you never know.

Maybe it kept her somehow alive but unable to regenerate? So she was weak and under their control.

It's prob not the Master, the Doctor would of sensed her to be the Master in the space suit when they met.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 30 2011, 10:12 PM BST

I'll be surprised if it does turn out to be The Master, but you never know. Maybe it kept her somehow alive but unable to regenerate? So she was weak and under their control.

They were probably under her control. And pushed man into space simply because she needed the spacesuit.