British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,655

Quote: zooo @ April 29 2011, 8:39 PM BST

Another tip: Don't tattoo your name, if it is also a word meaning horny.

It doesn't really have that meaning over here. And it's better than FUCK YOU which was how it started out.

Like THIS! http://www.flickr.com/photos/mackpics/2514257766/

:D Well I like that design. You got my vote for what it's worth.

Thank you! Everyone is getting more and more unsure as I get more convinced!

What if someone thinks there is a massive ladybird attacking you and hits you in the shoulder with a big bit of wood? :O

Looks cool. :) May vote stands.

I have an idea for a tattoo that I want, but it's so complex (to me) that I don't think I'll ever get around to doing it. I couldn't handle getting one on my arm, I'd have to have some sort of symmetry going on, so I'd have to have the other arm done too.

I've always wanted one that (to paint a picture) wraps around my arms like a snake and joins at the top of my back. But I can't imagine choosing a final design or where I'd start for one thing.

Quote: zooo @ April 29 2011, 9:42 PM BST

What if someone thinks there is a massive ladybird attacking you and hits you in the shoulder with a big bit of wood? :O

My mum said that! Laughing out loud

Ha!!

Now my dad thinks it should be on my arm where it'll get seen more. Sigh.

Nooo. Stick with the original idea!

Dads don't know nuffink.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 29 2011, 8:35 PM BST

I am going in to get him to draw it on Tuesday. If it does not look okay then it will not happen. I am terrified, but I always try to back out of things so we shall see...

Why the fug do you want a tattoo anyway?

If it's somewheree visible it will look shit and detract from you. If it's somewhere not visible there isn't any point.

BADGE SAYS NO.

(Actually Badge says do what you like but make sure you have thought properly first, which you no doubt will, so I am wasting my time)

Small discrete tats can be nice.

I think you mean discreet.

Quote: chipolata @ April 29 2011, 10:28 PM BST

Small discrete tats can be nice.

Like Fern Cotton's?