British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 668

Quote: Griff @ April 26 2011, 9:45 PM BST

I guess no-one will be surprised to learn that Don't Scare The Hare achieved one of the lowest Appreciation Index scores on record, 46. To put that into perspective, even Daybreak gets 58.

Sounds like the kind of show Gary Glitter would make.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 26 2011, 9:48 PM BST

Dr Who aside, the line up on BBC 1 on Saturday was amazingly poor. It's little wonder so many millions turned on specifically for Who, then turned back off again once it was done.

Poor Saturday line ups are part of our great television heritage. There's almost something sweet about how utterly clueless the programmes are.

What kind of vulgarian watches television on a Saturday anyway? Unimpressed

Goyim mostly

I just watched Hot Tub Time Machine... It's cleverer! :(

Quote: Marc P @ April 26 2011, 10:27 PM BST

I just watched Hot Tub Time Machine... It's cleverer! :(

Rolling eyes

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 26 2011, 10:29 PM BST

Rolling eyes

It is though. They took the curse off the conundrum beautifully!

Have you seen it Matthew?

Quote: Marc P @ April 26 2011, 10:31 PM BST

It is though. They took the curse off the conundrum beautifully!

Have you seen it Matthew?

I have seen it.

I wonder why you felt the need to come in to post something negative though! What has you liking a film got to do with the merits of a TV show?

I've now seen the first in the series.

I don't get it. Nice to see Pond again though. Hopefully they killed off Rory and the other woman :P

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 26 2011, 10:33 PM BST

I have seen it.

I wonder why you felt the need to come in to post something negative though! What has you liking a film got to do with the merits of a TV show?

And is it cleverer really? We've seen one episode of thirteen, we have no idea how it will play out yet. It may yet be very smart and elegant, or as dumb as a box of rocks.

Why do you feel the need to post something positive about WHO Matthew all the time. And yes it was cleverer really because it did what I said what it did and took the curse off the paradox. That's all. And as we were talking about the whole timeline stuff all day, and as I said I just watched it I thought I would share. I am a fan of Doctor Who, not a disciple! :)

Quote: Marc P @ April 26 2011, 10:39 PM BST

Why do you feel the need to post something positive about WHO Matthew all the time.

I don't.

Quote: Marc P @ April 26 2011, 10:39 PM BST

I am a fan of Doctor Who, not a disciple! :)

Me neither. You certainly seem to have more nits to pick than positives to share though! :D

Do too.

Urgh. Here we go again.

Stott doesn't always love Who but he is annoyingly upbeat about it. Can we move on? lol!

:)

I'm moving to bed. Looking forward to next Saturdays ep and some more quantum timeline debate!

Quote: Marc P @ April 26 2011, 10:44 PM BST

I'm moving to bed. Looking forward to next Saturdays ep and some more quantum timeline debate!

Bed until Saturday? Writers!? Lazy bastards.