British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 653

Quote: chipolata @ April 24 2011, 11:45 PM BST

I said that about 6 pages ago!

I only said it because Kevin asked!
I'm happy to give you a minor writing Credit on my fabulus idea.

Quote: Griff @ April 24 2011, 11:48 PM BST

Have you just cheated by sending a PM to your younger self, so you can now post it yesterday and make it look like it was your idea?

If I could PM my younger self it'd be: "Get out while you still can. "

I thought this was about Don't Scare the Hare?

With the 'Of Course' thing, it's not just that the suit is strong and could maybe withstand bullets, so she's saying 'of course' because she realises it was pointless shooting??

I bet space suits aren't bullet proof are they, and I've just said something stupid.

They should be

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 25 2011, 12:18 AM BST

I bet space suits aren't bullet proof are they, and I've just said something stupid.

Could be. Aren't they lead-lined for the radiation?

It doesn't matter who's in the spacesuit. It's a red herring. If it mattered someone would be able to change the outcome but they can't because it happened. Or something.

Well we can safely assume The Doctor isn't really going to die for good as the Matt Smith incarnation, so something is going to change.

I've just watched Doctor Who Confidential, and they said it was a stunt guy in the suit. So there's our answer.

Amy. That's who it is.

Amy's alien baby?

It's Catherine Tate in there. Or two midgets, one stood on the others shoulders.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 25 2011, 12:31 AM BST

Well we can safely assume The Doctor isn't really going to die for good as the Matt Smith incarnation, so something is going to change.

Is there anything to stop a future incarnation regenerating into a Matt Smith lookalike?

Maybe it's the unseen owner of that hand which took that thing (a ring?) from the Master's corpse.

Quote: Badge @ April 25 2011, 12:35 AM BST

Amy. That's who it is.

It's worth a try for the requote I suppose.
Damn! you took the next most likely one

I think it's Rory