British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 644

That was aces especially repeating the idea of making it you know about time travel.

Not to mention some corking lines "I thought it would taste like the gums."

This is just great sutff.

Codenames The Legs, The Nose and Mrs Robinson.

Took me a second to realise what he'd said too.
There were quite a lot of funny lines actually, without it being annoying.

I'm a bit of a screamer.

Ick.

I did like what River said to Rory while she was unlocking that door, though. Very good stuff.

The "Spoiler" lines got on my nerves a bit. Like a reference to fansites. Or something.

Quote: Griff @ April 23 2011, 7:42 PM BST

Is Rory meant to be still an Auton?

I don't think so, no; I think he was back to a human at the end of the last series. I think. But I've only seen that last ep when it was broadcast, so can't remember exactly what went on.

Yes, it's not exactly been made clear imo.

I wonder who it is in that suit at the start then, as It seems unlikely it will be the same person we saw at the end.

The aliens reminded me of the angels a bit, not looking/looking etc. but I enjoyed the episode and liked the funny lines dotted about.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 23 2011, 7:50 PM BST

I wonder who it is in that suit at the start then,

River?

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 23 2011, 7:51 PM BST

River?

Seems the most likely suspect, considering what she's said in the past; so maybe that's what we're supposed to think??

Stop Gatiss-bashing, you cad.

I'm looking forward to the Gaiman ep.

As for Silurian fiasco, I'm hoping it's not the two parter forthcoming from Matthew Graham. Love Life On mars/ Ashes To Ashes, but the only ep he's written of Who so far was a right stinker, Fear Her. If there has to be a stinker, don't have it be a two parter please!

Amy's put on a couple of pounds

Maybe it's "some one will diet"

Quote: zooo @ April 23 2011, 7:57 PM BST

Stop Gatiss-bashing, you cad.

I actually really liked his Dalek one; I think it's the Gatiss ep I've enjoyed the most, even though almost everyone else seemed to hate it!