British Comedy Guide

Help with relationship advice Page 12

Great! It was a very-lighthearted comment to her.

As with my 'Haha or LOL' thread......it is so hard to tell if the other person genuinely finds something you say funny or not.

Ok......I'm going in for another one now. If the reaction is good, I'll ask her out for somewhere on Monday art'noon.

Quote: TopBanana @ April 22 2011, 3:36 PM BST

Thanks for all the (serious) advice.

I gave her one last night (a compliment, that is) and she replied straight away with a 'awww, ;p'.

WTF does 'awww, ;p' mean?????!!

And, no, I'm not just after a quick fumble of her botanicals, I really like her. She's gorg.

:) Affection, don't lose it, women just say silly things like that to get more response, a hug? please do let good manners get in the way, Be bold! I promise it will be ok x

Yeez you kids and your smilies and abreviations, in the future you will probably replace having sex with them.

Quote: Tracy @ April 23 2011, 7:43 AM BST

Yeez you kids and your smilies and abreviations, in the future you will probably replace having sex with them.

:D !

Quote: Tracy @ April 23 2011, 7:43 AM BST

Hug

Quote: zooo @ April 23 2011, 10:49 AM BST

If you squint you can make it out... Cool *takes laptop and retires to downstairs toilet*

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 23 2011, 10:54 AM BST

If you squint you can make it out... Cool *takes laptop and retires to downstairs toilet*

:D :D ;)

Well, I did it. I wrote a nice compliment via the medium of text. She loved it!

She said 'are you flirting with me?'....I said 'yes'....she said 'I like it!' :)

We are going out on Monday afternoon in the countryside. Might cop a feel.

Hurrah!!

I love it when a plan comes together...

Just need some advice on how to do sex at her, now......

Sexual intercourse, also known as copulation or coitus, commonly refers to the act in which the male reproductive organ enters the female reproductive tract. The two entities may be of opposite sexes, or they may be hermaphroditic, as is the case with snails. The definition may additionally include penetrative sexual acts between same-sex pairings, such oral intercourse, anal intercourse, and fingering, which are also commonly practiced by heterosexual couples.

Sexual intercourse typically plays a powerful role in human bonding, often being used solely for pleasure and leading to stronger emotional bonds. Non-penetrative sex (for example, non-penetrative aspects of oral sex such as varying degrees of cunnilingus) and mutual masturbation have been referred to as "outercourse", but may also be among the sexual acts contributing to human bonding and considered intercourse. The term sex can be taken to mean any mutual genital stimulation (i.e. all forms of intercourse and "outercourse"), and as with most forms of sexual interaction, individuals are at risk for contracting sexually transmitted diseases. Thus, safe sex practices are advised.

Quote: TopBanana @ April 23 2011, 4:14 PM BST

We are going out on Monday afternoon

Splendid!

Might cop a feel.

That would be 'second date'.

Well, I did it. I wrote a nice compliment via the medium of text. She loved it!

She said 'are you flirting with me?'....I said 'yes'....she said 'I like it!' :)

We are going out on Monday afternoon in the countryside. Might cop a feel.

Cool Nice one!

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ April 23 2011, 4:21 PM BST

......enters the female reproductive tract.

You old romantic, you!

May I enter your reproductive TRACT, my love?

Quote: Nogget @ April 23 2011, 4:32 PM BST

That would be 'second date'.

I'll remember that!