British Comedy Guide

The News getting upset about that gagging order Page 2

Yes that was horrific didn't goldacre have a similar run in and alexi sayle

Quote: sootyj @ April 21 2011, 12:25 PM BST

Murodch telling us exactly how tight Middleton's minge is.

Now that's put an unfortunate image in my head.

She's a bit old for you Kev :)

Quote: sootyj @ April 21 2011, 1:02 PM BST

Upsetting Alexei Sayle can't be too hard do you know what he did wrong?

Ben Goldacre is a ray of light in an industry that promotes mumbo-jumbo ahead of rational analysis.

These gagging orders are correct, IMO. Yeah, I'm a bit curious as to who the stories involved, but it really is just a media story. Like when the Daily Mal starts one of its campaigns- no one really cares, they are just trying to whip up a storm.

But, from what I can gather the 'entertainment personality' is a northern TV/radio presenter.......

I've got a feeling that when Murdoch has finished paying out compensation to the people who are claiming they were phone hacked, all papers will be a lot shyer in chasing celebs. If they get too close to William and Kate, I think we'll see the first secret service shooting of a press photographer, which under the present terrorism laws, they will get away with.

I think 1 less invasive 'snapper' will make the world a better place.

Quote: TopBanana @ April 21 2011, 3:36 PM BST

These gagging orders are correct, IMO. Yeah, I'm a bit curious as to who the stories involved, but it really is just a media story. Like when the Daily Mal starts one of its campaigns- no one really cares, they are just trying to whip up a storm. But, from what I can gather the 'entertainment personality' is a northern TV/radio presenter.......

Terry Christian?

Think more 'low brow'.

I bet it's Craig Charles. He's always up to no good.

Nope. Think more Greater Manchester.

Is he ginger?

Nope. Black hair, but shorter these days.

It's Paddy McGuinnes.

Nope.

Think ex-model.

Of course, this is just a rumour I was told by my mate Spud.