British Comedy Guide

The Sitcom Mission 2011 Page 105

Quote: bushbaby @ April 10 2011, 9:20 PM BST

Lucky f**kers

Lucky? Yes, a bit. But also (probably) people who have done a decent bit of hard work and have a bit of talent.

F**kers? No idea.

Good luck and may the biggest bribe win.

Quote: Badge @ April 10 2011, 9:23 PM BST

Lucky? Yes, a bit. But also (probably) people who have done a decent bit of hard work and have a bit of talent.

F**kers? No idea.

Badge doh, it's my sense of humour....for f*ck's sake

Hi All

We've sadly lost one of our script editors, the wonderful Script Angel Hayley McKenzie, to a six-month contract on Hollyoaks. Thanks for all your help Hayley, we hope to see you back with us next year.

And we're delighted and overyjoyed to find a brilliant replacement in the incredibly experienced and talented Adam Bromley. Thanks for coming aboard, Adam, it's great to have you here.

As a way of introduction, here's his biog

https://www.comedy.co.uk/sitcom_mission/script_editors/adam_bromley/

and this week's blog is an interview with the man himself:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/sitcom_mission/blog/

Oh, wow. Adam was my producer on the first two series of RFTP. Lovely chap, and excellent at his job!

RFTP?

Thanks

Hi Griff

The script editors will be mentoring the eight showcased writers.

They have all very generously offered their time for free, which is hugely inspiring and for which we are phenomenally grateful.

I know this has been answered somewhere, but I can't for the life of me find where!

When do the final 8 hear whether they've made the cut from the final 32?

Sorry to be a fool and thanks for the help!

Quote: Griff @ April 12 2011, 12:30 PM BST

(Says the bloke who still hasn't finished his second episode with two days to go)

You're not alone Griff. I too am spending my evenings poring over script revisions.

Hi Ciaran

It's in the rules that we were going to release the details of the last eight on Saturday, but we're going to take our time over such an important decision, so we'll be posting them next Tuesday instead.

So you're not a fool after all.

Would anyone object if I go Aaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh - Just one day to go!

do your 2nd/3rd eps have to be judged by Saturday?

I feel I must echo your thoughts: Aaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh.

All this Aaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh-ing has made me realise that I've written a sitcom about zombies and haven't included the phrase Aaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh in it.

That's it! I'm starting everything again!