British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,534

Quote: KLRiley @ March 21 2011, 1:14 PM GMT

Have just complained about a writing competition. Non sequitors anon. Continuity obviously counts for nothing. Merely insert random events, fail to include stage directions, and have cross over dialogue between four characters and two separate conversations which has no internal logic.
Not that I'm bitter.

Say what?
Which one?

Quote: bigfella @ March 20 2011, 10:23 PM GMT

Or are the sketches just very short?

All pretty short, yes. We were trying to make some fifteen second long sketches.

I lost 10lbs this week woot. Just another 70 to go.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 21 2011, 1:47 PM GMT

All pretty short, yes. We were trying to make some fifteen second long sketches.

Ah my friend its a f**king nightmare isn't it! :D I got a couple on go but time is a killer.

Quote: Gavin @ March 21 2011, 1:49 PM GMT

Ah my friend its a f**king nightmare isn't it! :D I got a couple on go but time is a killer.

I think the ones I wrote will probably fail to cut down to fifteen seconds! A couple we did should be okay though.

Oh, I forgot about that. >_< Will try to pen some today. :)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 21 2011, 1:50 PM GMT

I think the ones I wrote will probably fail to cut down to fifteen seconds! A couple we did should be okay though.

Most of my ideas involved exploding things. So I'm relegated to production only for the time being lol!

Quote: Gavin @ March 21 2011, 1:53 PM GMT

Most of my ideas involved exploding things. So I'm relegated to production only for the time being lol!

Join Al Quaeda, they let the exploding people get front and centre

Quote: Gavin @ March 21 2011, 1:53 PM GMT

Our sketches involved gun suicide, cock references, explicit tonguing, homoerotic dreams and killer fruit. Why we even bothered to film them I cannot say.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 21 2011, 2:17 PM GMT

Our sketches involved gun suicide, cock references, explicit tonguing, homoerotic dreams and killer fruit. Why we even bothered to film them I cannot say.

I dunno Bussell if you stopped writing about your every day life things might start going places for you

Quote: Gavin @ March 21 2011, 1:49 PM GMT

I lost 10lbs this week woot.

Whut? How?

Quote: David Bussell @ March 21 2011, 2:17 PM GMT

Makes my exploding cock ring sketch seem tame. DARN YOU BUSSELL!!

Quote: zooo @ March 21 2011, 2:20 PM GMT

Whut? How?

New eating thing.It's a pain. But hopefully by summer will be desired weight and ready to sit inside working in shorts and tshirt ;)

Quote: Gavin @ March 21 2011, 2:25 PM GMT

Makes my exploding cock ring sketch seem tame. DARN YOU BUSSELL!!

Blame Stott - he's responsible for most of the offences.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 21 2011, 2:31 PM GMT

Blame Stott - he's responsible for most of the offences.

Buck passing of the highest order.

DAMN YOU STOTT!

Quote: Gavin @ March 21 2011, 2:34 PM GMT

Buck passing of the highest order.

I might have done the tonguing but it was Stott screaming, "No, do it more cinema verite!" at me.

Enough with the homoeroticism!