British Comedy Guide

You've got a time machine and some johnnies...

Time machines, brilliant eh?

Sootyj has one in his shed he's been working on for sometime.

But why are people so pedestrian with them? Observe historical events, bet on stocks, change history.

How about dating famous figures from history? Then never calling them back and deeply upsetting them.

Why shoot Hitler when you can bum him instead after a night out where you promised him that your feelings for him were for real?

So you've got a time machine, some johnnies and a charming personality which historical figure is gonna be regretting your face in the morning?

Sootyj's top 3

1 Eve out of the Bible, Sootyj father of all mankind sounds good.
2 Sigmund Freud that'd make his theories even screwier.
3 Hitler, cos he deserved it and it would make the whole second world war kinda gay

Beat that you rebels?

Bit sexist, isn't it Soots? Can we have handbags and cream cakes instead?

Fine Angie, fine

You've got a time machine, handags, cream cakes and PMT. Which historical figure would you have an intermidable conversation with about shoes and Sex and the City.

(bloody Andrea Dworkin of BCG)

Quote: sootyj @ March 20 2011, 8:42 PM GMT

Fine Angie, fine

You've got a time machine, handags, cream cakes and PMT. Which historical figure would you have an intermidable conversation with about shoes and Sex and the City.

(bloody Andrea Dworkin of BCG)

Anne Boleyn?

This thread is wrong on so many levels.

I'd have a cream cake with Joan of Arc. She'd like that.

I think a "who would you most like to rape" thread is perhaps a new low for the BCG.

Quote: sootyj @ March 20 2011, 8:42 PM GMT

Which historical figure would you have an intermidable conversation with about shoes and Sex and the City.

Well it defintely wouldn't be the bloody Andrea Dworkin, she's boring party-pooper!

Quote: Badge @ March 20 2011, 8:47 PM GMT

I think a "who would you most like to rape" thread is perhaps a new low for the BCG.

Problem is we have a new low most weeks. Christ knows where we will be at the end of the year.

Ok.

You've got a time machine, milk tray and a bottle of wine.

Which famous person would you date?

Hmm, tantalising question indeed...okay, my packet of three would be

Hellen of Troy, I'd launch into her a thousand times, and then
Lady Godiva, in a threesome with her horse and then
Lady Caroline Lamb, and I'd take a lock of her pubes with me back to today to remind me of her historical naughtiness.

Quote: Griff @ March 20 2011, 8:59 PM GMT

Can we travel back in time and re-educate Sooty?

No that's a diferent thread.

Grrr stop horning in on my assinine thread action

Quote: Griff @ March 20 2011, 8:59 PM GMT

Can we travel back in time and re-educate Sooty?

Re?

Quote: sootyj @ March 20 2011, 9:00 PM GMT

Grrriff, stop horning in on my ass.

Clasic Soots Laughing out loud

Quote: Why shoot Hitler when you can bum him instead after a night out where you promised him that your feelings for him were for real?

Soot, Is this the actual cause of WW2? and what you been doing with Gadaffi?

To be honest I'd prefer a Transdimensional Machine, a universal translator & a supply of hair gel.

And maybe some chloroform.