British Comedy Guide

The Sitcom Mission 2011 Page 71

Congrats to Griff and Rich...

Massive duck for me with Newsjack, Laughing Stock and now this.

A ciggie, I think!

Well done to all who got through!

Congrats to all on the list - silver lining of not being on it is I'll probably sleep quite well now... :)

Well done all! I don't know why I stayed up to check I wasn't on the list myself though...

Quote: Griff @ March 14 2011, 11:58 PM GMT

Yep that's me. F**king f**kety f**k f**k!

Nice one, congrats to you and Richiemoomoo :)

Quote: Griff @ March 15 2011, 12:00 AM GMT

Cheers Nil!

*realises he's got a hell of a lot of writing to do in the next month...*

Jese, you got through again Griff?? You must be so talented

Well done Griff!
And Rich and everyone else.

I didn't enter so my good wishes are a lot more genuine than they would have been

Well I did have plans for a little writing project, but I'll put that to one side for the moment in favour of writing some more sitcommage. Hurrah!

Well done all. I am going to celebrate by going to bed.

Aw thanks folks, this week is mental. I got shortlisted by laughing stock too. Crazy, crazy stuff.

Congruntulations...congrudginulations.....CONGRATULATIONS all who made it through. Slaps on backs and platitudes to my fellow rejects.

I'm intrigued by some of the titles, I'll make an effort to come to the show. Then forget, and kick myself.

Congrats everyone who got through. I recognise a good five or six names there! Best of luck to you all.

I've never seen so many people on the forum at the same time!

Nothing for me here, which at least means I'm not writing sitcom for the next month. (Not officially out of Laughing Stock, but only cos the f**kers couldn't be arsed sending me a mail of any sort whatsoever!)

Dan

Is there anywhere we can see some of your writing, Griff?

Well done everyone that got through...it's been emotional.

And when I say emotional, I mean I am curled up in a ball, calling for mama.

Tomorrow, I do a re-write. Tonight, I finish my port.

Goodnight all, and cheers!

Wave

Good stuff, glad some forumers got in! :)

May you guys get through to the heats!

Arse.

Well done those who did make it through and special well done to Rich for garnering the most jealously from other people on this forum.

I'll decide tomorrow whether the long drawn out rejection of Sitcommission or the short, sharp, out of the blue rejection of Laughing Stock was kinder.

Quote: Toffee @ March 15 2011, 12:06 AM GMT

Is there anywhere we can see some of your writing, Griff?

I believe there is a public lavatory on the outskirts of Reading.