British Comedy Guide

The Sitcom Mission 2011 Page 63

Quote: chipolata @ March 14 2011, 6:51 PM GMT

And by forty the idea of a married couple having sex together is pretty icky.

Not when you ARE 40 it isn't! Thwack!

It's not so different from marriage, is it? And by forty the idea of a married couple having sex together is pretty icky.

Depends who the forty somethings are. Rolling eyes

It's not so different from marriage, is it? And by forty the idea of a married couple having sex together is pretty icky.

Guess that's why divorce and cougar predators are on the increase! Me finks the icky bit is usually juveniles unable to go the distance!

I can't think about having sex with the over-40s now. I think that, a la Hague, my mojo has gone AWOL.

Hello, by the way. I'm a lurker. Wave

Quote: Kattykitt @ March 14 2011, 6:57 PM GMT

Not when you ARE 40 it isn't! Thwack!

And a kick in the bollocks from a 46 year old too!!!

Well mine was basically a flatshare, but nothing to do with the recession (thankfully) and I'll continue to believe (no matter which version of the email I get in a few hours) not too prone to the other issues Simon's mentioned! *crosses fingers*

Sex with the over-40s. Dispatches goes under the covers of over-the-hill boinking. "Porking When You're Past It", 10pm Channel 4.

:P*is 32*:P
*partner's turning 40 THIS WEEK!* :O :(

Quote: bighead65 @ March 14 2011, 7:23 PM GMT

And a kick in the bollocks from a 46 year old too!!!

Wasn't sure whether to chew his head off or get my coat....

Bloody youngsters....mutter mutter...think they invented sex...mutter mutter...in my day...

Quote: twit in pyjamas @ March 14 2011, 7:26 PM GMT

Sex with the over-40s. Dispatches goes under the covers of over-the-hill boinking. "Porking When You're Past It", 10pm Channel 4.

:P*is 32*:P
*partner's turning 40 THIS WEEK!* :O :(

Meanwhile, on BBC1, Panorama investigates why a young forum writer got dumped by his partner. Rumour has it, it was because he bragged about wearing pyjamas." He may have been 32, " she said in an interview, "but his night attire was that of a 70 year old..."

None of my script seems to match the 'what not to dos' but that could just mean that it's flying under the radar going completely unnoticed. Best of luck to everyone. Whatever happens it's been an eventful journey and may the best scripts win.... And if you see a script flying under the radar just throw it back into the radar, thanks ;)

:D

I'm a she, in fact, but it works better with the bloke being younger I think. I certainly wish mine was.

Quote: twit in pyjamas @ March 14 2011, 7:43 PM GMT

I'm a she, in fact, but it works better with the bloke being younger I think. I certainly wish mine was.

I think we will all age about ten years this evening....

Quote: Kattykitt @ March 14 2011, 7:50 PM GMT

I think we will all age about ten years this evening....

Speak for yourself. I'm have no plans to get anymore stressed about this than I would any other potentially life changing event. ;)

Quote: KLRiley @ March 14 2011, 7:58 PM GMT

Speak for yourself. I'm have no plans to get anymore stressed about this than I would any other potentially life changing event. ;)

Good to know none of us are sitting around like fools, waiting for the Email of Doom Whistling nnocently

The conversation on this forum is going to get weirder and weirder the closer it gets to 11.59.

Quote: Kattykitt @ March 14 2011, 8:00 PM GMT

Good to know none of us are sitting around like fools, waiting for the Email of Doom Whistling nnocently

Laughing out loud

Anyone else noticed the tenor of the threads getting a little shriller? Anyone else noticed the number of guests is also slightly more than usually hang out round here.

Now, I have just put my marbles in the bedside cabinet so I know exactly where they are. My medication is nicely balanced. And I am starting work on the next piece, which as usual I have left far to close to the closing date...