British Comedy Guide

Newsjack - Series 4 Page 50

Quote: swerytd @ March 10 2011, 5:56 PM GMT

Got the email for tonight's episode. Woohoo!

<tries to hide Laughing Stock disappointment>

Dan

No Laughing Stock e-mail, No Newsjack e-mail.

Wonder if the Samaritans are monitoring this blog as well as Facebook.

Well done Dan and radiat10n. I haven't got anything yet so I'm guessing I'm not on.

Why no writers list?

It's up now. Hmm, something tells me they read here...

Dan

There it is now. Last lingering hope dies.

Congrats to Dan, radiat10n and Andrea for getting stuff on. (ungrits teeth)

Well done to everyone who's in the show.

My phone just vibrated with an email notification. I excitedly checked thinking it was from Mr Mayhew-Archer but it was from a script writing course. I've just unsubscribed in anger at them getting my hopes up.

Well done everyone - I'm going to kill you all.

I have something on there. Sounds like there's a good chance of me fulfilling my dream of getting "fanny" read out on Radio 7. Well done everyone who has got stuff on.

Quote: Trabs @ March 10 2011, 6:17 PM GMT

I have something on there. Sounds like there's a good chance of me fulfilling my dream of getting "fanny" read out on Radio 7. Well done everyone who has got stuff on.

Seems like my stuff wasn't fanny enough. :(

Quote: accbackman @ March 10 2011, 6:22 PM GMT

Seems like my stuff wasn't fanny enough. :(

I wouldn't say that. It's possible to write very good stuff that doesn't get on. It's a fanny old game.

Well done to those who have something on. Doesn't make the hurt any less. So I suppose we can start the reject thread as I am now released from my pact with radiati0n

Ran an eye down the writers' list and suppressed a pang of disappointment upon seeing that once gain I hadn't made the cut. Then remembered that I hadn't actually submitted anything this week!

My gloom was immediately replaced with a certain lightness of being. I think I may have discovered the secret of Newsjack Nirvana.

Well done those that had stuff selected this week.

Nothing for me this week - really great news for those who've got on. Enjoy!

I'm in! Whoop whoop!

Congratulations to all who got in this week and I look forward to the show.