British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,518

Chip's new cat's arrived. He's wandering around yowling.

Quote: Leevil @ March 9 2011, 3:56 PM GMT

Why invite me all the way down to the interview when within 1 second of reading my application form, telling me I'm not qualified enough?? I didn't like the interviewers opinions either, basically telling me that people with learning disabilities are violent and worthless. What a twat. And he wondered why he'd lost loads of contracts!!

Bah.

Poor, poor form.

I find it standard practice to read application forms / cv's then decide to interview or not.

How much did it cost you go?

And don't get me started on the second half.

Quote: chipolata @ March 9 2011, 5:25 PM GMT

Aww!
What's his name?

Quote: bigfella @ March 9 2011, 5:29 PM GMT

Poor, poor form.

I find it standard practice to read application forms / cv's then decide to interview or not.

How much did it cost you go?

And don't get me started on the second half.

Only a few quid. I'm not really interested in getting it back. I'm just going advise people not to use that agency.

Not the point. They didn't do their job properly and put you to time and expense that could have been spent elsewhere.

Quote: zooo @ March 9 2011, 5:41 PM GMT

Aww!
What's his name?

Pin?

Chip's new cat's arrived.

"Men with cats... I dunno..."

Quote: David Bussell @ March 9 2011, 6:34 PM GMT

"Men with cats... I dunno..."

Laughing out loud

Why is Chip wandering around yowling?

Quote: AngieBaby @ March 9 2011, 4:18 PM GMT

I've got some cleaners in today,I'm still laughing at the one of them telling me they don't 'do' dishes. At 13 quid an hour you'll do whatever I tell you to beyatch!

£13 an hour! Good grief. I once interviewed a cleaner who didn't do toilets, going outside or anything that involved standing on a chair or step ladder because of health and safety.

Picture?

Quote: keewik @ March 9 2011, 8:03 PM GMT

Picture?

Aarrgghhh! I saw a cat like that once, in a cattery. Only it's owner could love it.

Robyn is very sleepy, had a nightmare morning, and is now watching Elliot/her dad/her brother watch football.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 9 2011, 8:18 PM GMT

Robyn is very sleepy, had a nightmare morning, and is now watching Elliot/her dad/her brother watch football.

I think you should make your mind up which one it is, otherwise things could get awkward later.

:D

I know which is whiiich!