British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,509

I have got the cough from hell. problem is I'm talking for the profesional speaking association tommorow, so need to be on top form.

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY. I feel all summery and happy. Still riding the post-gig high, it's sunny, found a potential new home for Charlie the dog, Dan wom £40 on a scratch card, and we might be getting a few hundred quid from the tax man soon :)

Ooh also I did a new blog post with last night's gig report. Follow sig link if you are interested.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ March 7 2011, 4:49 PM GMT

Ooh also I did a new blog post with last night's gig report. Follow sig link if you are interested.

Will check out once I reach the fortress.

I tweeted it too if you fancy RT, Gav :)

Quote: Nat Wicks @ March 7 2011, 5:00 PM GMT

I tweeted it too if you fancy RT, Gav :)

Did that when you posted it first at 1ish! Will do again.

No one re-tweets my tweets. :( and I need a cure for a cough.

Quote: bigfella @ March 7 2011, 5:44 PM GMT

2 spoons of honey (or water) 1/8th teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Microwave for 10 secs (or less). Gargle or just drink. Be VERY careful about the pepper or you will die. Take as needed.

If it works it will slightly numb your throat and clear your sinuses if needed. I think it works great.

Quote: bigfella @ March 7 2011, 5:44 PM GMT

Whats your twitter name? do I follow you?

Quote: Gavin @ March 7 2011, 5:51 PM GMT

Whats your twitter name? do I follow you?

Rolling eyes

It's 6 o'clock and light outside. :(

(I blame bigfella and his double summertime thread)

Quote: Leevil @ March 7 2011, 5:48 PM GMT

2 spoons of honey (or water) 1/8th teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Microwave for 10 secs (or less). Gargle or just drink. Be VERY careful about the pepper or you will die. Take as needed.

If it works it will slightly numb your throat and clear your sinuses if needed. I think it works great.

i will try. Dohnt have pepper. What about curry powder?

Quote: chipolata @ March 7 2011, 5:57 PM GMT

It's 6 o'clock and light outside. :(

(I blame bigfella and his double summertime thread)

Very wise. Just think if it was double summertime it would be 4 o'clock. Or 8 o'clock.

Quote: bigfella @ March 7 2011, 5:58 PM GMT

i will try. Dohnt have pepper. What about curry powder?

I don't know? I suppose the idea is to numb your throat and encourage the glands to make it more moist (sounds disgusting) so anything hot may work. just be careful, because if you cough it sets your throat on fire.

Quote: bigfella @ March 7 2011, 5:59 PM GMT

Very wise. Just think if it was double summertime it would be 4 o'clock. Or 8 o'clock.

Commie.

Quote: Leevil @ March 7 2011, 6:01 PM GMT

I don't know? I suppose the idea is to numb your throat and encourage the glands to make it more moist (sounds disgusting) so anything hot may work. just be careful, because if you cough it sets your throat on fire.

I always like to encourage glands to be more moist.

Quote: bigfella @ March 7 2011, 6:07 PM GMT

I always like to encourage glands to be more moist.

:D