British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 325

Quote: DaButt @ February 17 2011, 2:14 PM GMT

I don't think there were domestic cats in Britain 14,000 years ago.

Those were dark times. When cats came we all became better people with much better lives.

IT'S SO TRUE.

:D

So this guy was filmed singing an innocent song in front of a class of schoolkids, then as a prank he went home and edited the footage so it looked like he was singing a song about sex. So what did the authorities do when they found out? Complain to YouTube? Write a stern letter to him requesting an apology? Or how about putting him on a pedo-felony charge that could carry a 20 year prison sentence?

Beware what you put in your comedy, folks... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gweZ5GBmBjk

Quote: EllieJP @ February 17 2011, 2:37 PM GMT

Those were dark times. When cats came we all became better people with much better lives.

When our cat MASTERS came we all became better people with much better lives.

I <3 cats.

I wish I could post a photo of my two but they are both jet black without a single different coloured hair between them.

Makes photography very difficult.

Aw!!

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 19 2011, 12:24 AM GMT

I <3 cats.

I wish I could post a photo of my two but they are both jet black without a single different coloured hair between them.

Makes photography very difficult.

Can't you put a negative of them up here?

Quote: Chappers @ February 19 2011, 1:32 PM GMT

Can't you put a negative of them up here?

Then they'd be two white cats without a single different coloured hair between them.

>_<

Sky are reporting that Benghazi has fallen to a rebel section of the Libyan army supporting the protestors.

Gaddafi won't be happy.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a305084/the-monkees-confirm-uk-reunion-tour.html :D

Not sure I'll go, still no Nesmith and I saw them in the 80s.

Which one always wore a hat?

Whey-hey!

Quote: zooo @ February 21 2011, 11:21 PM GMT

Which one always wore a hat?

Nesmith.

Ah.
He was the best one.