British Comedy Guide

Newsjack - Series 4 Page 26

Well done all.

Will Cam, that's cheered me up no end, that has :D :D

Well done Big Jack and Gerry .

:D

I am still a NJ virgin and seeing as I am of to spain on Saturday I'll have to try and pop my cherry on episode 5.

Congratulations Gerry and Jack.

Nothing for me this week. I am left to pick dry sticks and mumble to myself...a melancholic emblem of comedy writing cruelty.

Well done to those who got on.

Congrats Gerry and Jack ...looking forward to listening later

Congrats to Gerry and Jack, and I think there's some other forum posters on the list, which is now up http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00yjy17 (quite a long list, lots of one-liners/fewer sketches this week?) so congrats to them as well...no beginners luck coming into play on my part tho! Shocked I am not... :D

Nice one guys!

I didn't get in, poo!

That's a lot more writers this evening. Lot of one liners methinks.

Grats to Gerry and Jack. Nothing for me this week. Will post my failures on critique shortly.

Quote: Will Cam @ February 17 2011, 7:49 PM GMT

Brilliant Will!!!

Just to add insult to injury and twist the knife one more time there's somebody on the writers' list with a name identical to mine in all but one letter.

They just bloody hate me on this show don't they? :D :D

Well done Big Jack & Gerry

Quote: Blenkinsop @ February 17 2011, 8:14 PM GMT

Just to add insult to injury and twist the knife one more time there's somebody on the writers' list with a name identical to mine in all but one letter.

Dan Kiss.

(Making you.....Dan Piss??)

Ha ha! There is as well! Awesome!

Come to think of it, at the workshops I did see the manual they had. It was called An Exhaustive Guide To Individual Mind-F**k.

Dan

Oh cool am in. Can't have been the Berlusconi sketch surely. rumours of deviancy is one thing. A charge is another but whatever it is I'll take it!

Quote: Will Cam @ February 17 2011, 7:49 PM GMT

Ruddy brilliant :D

:D

Nice newspaper article by the way Will.

Thanks guys, might just stick to fake newspapers and bin NJ as I am obviously a hopeless case. Where's Blenkie when you want cheering up :(