British Comedy Guide

New YouTube Comedy Group

Bonjourno!

This is my first post as ive only just found this diamond of a website. My wiener friends and I have recently started making videos for posting on YouTube, we've got a few up so far. We are always looking for advice that will help us gain popularity, so any ideas on how to improve our videos will be massively appreciated! if you would be so kind please have a look at our latest 'horoscope' video by following the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VictoriousSponge#p/u/0/iEFcJyPqu0o

Thanking you.

kisskiss

I liked the style and I thought it was shot very well. Some very funny moments and had a nice flow to it. I'm just not sure what happened at the very end. I watched your 'bottled' sketch aswell, strange and funny, right up my street.

Thank you for taking your time to watch us! to be honest we're not really sure what happened at the end either, one of our weakest points is that we neglect to tell a story in our sketches and instead opt to film people eating yoghurts in showers. This often confuses the audience.

Had a quick look on your channel, I enjoyed the Circolium sketch! reminded me of 'the fast show'. I had to turn my volume up full wack to be able to hear it though, but maybethat's just because it was windy.

Yeah our production values need to be worked on re microphones and camera angles. We have lots of sketches written just need to do them justice with better production. Really like your stuff though. Welcome to the site Wave