British Comedy Guide

My first ever sitcom pilot

Hey everyone!

My name is Josh and im 20 years old and have just completed my 3rd year film project at uni! Its the first sitcom episode I have written so I would love some un-bias feedback! The piece is aimed at a target audience of 18-35 with the themes and use of music in the film. Let me know what you like and don't like! We filmed the episode without a budget so if we had no other commitments and some money to make a series the quality would improve vastly.

Josh

Shoot the Runner - http://vimeo.com/19132425

I had a look in but unfortunately it 'stutters' and I can't grasp the dialogue.I think that must be this old PC. I liked the direction/camera work and the acting is excellent. Wish it would play properly on here

Thanks for your comment!

Yea vimeo can be a bit of pain sometimes, my computer is quite new and still judders somewhat.

J

Quote: bushbaby @ February 1 2011, 11:44 AM GMT

I had a look in but unfortunately it 'stutters' and I can't grasp the dialogue.I think that must be this old PC. I liked the direction/camera work and the acting is excellent. Wish it would play properly on here

Try knocking off the HD

Quote: random @ February 1 2011, 2:57 PM GMT

Try knocking off the HD

How do you do that?

Yea just did it and it doesn't stutter ta

Quote: bushbaby @ February 1 2011, 3:21 PM GMT

How do you do that?

Yea just did it and it doesn't stutter ta

No worries :)

I was able to watch it all and think it's brill. All the actors are good but I particularly like Phil.
Don't know about the target age...I'm 70 in April hahaha
loved it.

Did the actors/crew etc do it for no pay and from the film school etc?

Luckily all the actors are friends and we used the equipment from our uni for free so we literally had to pay for nothing! But with a budget and a writer helping me I reckon it could be quite decent!

J