British Comedy Guide

WLTM (Cartoon)

Part 1

Part 2

:)

I wouldn't send this off to Disney just yet.

I rather like these the bank one breaks the illusion

but good stuff

Quote: don rushmore @ January 31 2011, 9:14 PM GMT

I wouldn't send this off to Disney just yet.

So reading between the lines, you're suggesting I send them to Pixar? Thanks, Don!

Quote: sootyj @ January 31 2011, 9:16 PM GMT

I rather like these the bank one breaks the illusion

but good stuff

Thanks, Soots.

I liked them, the 2nd one is better.

The lines 'I got you a brick' 'He's so spontaneous' made me laugh. I'm not sure the last frame goes with the story though as it seems to be gang-related, I'd change it to a more police related punch, or even leave it at the 3rd frame.

Agree the art work isn't great, but I liked its rawness.

Quote: Corey O'Graffor @ January 31 2011, 9:22 PM GMT

So reading between the lines, you're suggesting I send them to Pixar? Thanks, Don!

In all seriousness, Corey, with this and your sitcom, you've posted some really good stuff today.

*doffs cap*

Quote: don rushmore @ January 31 2011, 9:28 PM GMT

In all seriousness, Corey, with this and your sitcom, you've posted some really good stuff today.

*doffs cap*

Sarcasm? (I really can't tell without emoticons)

I was being serious; I enjoyed both. :)

Thanks, AngieB and Don. :)

Laughing out loud

I like this! "Ink line drawing WLTM same"! Classic! And the line "I knew I should have checked if he was indelible" --- brilliant! Never mind the art, the cartoon is great. Could be a series in this?

BTW Sarcasm generator is in the shop, in case you were wondering, so the above is all sincere...

Very nice. Liked these a lot and to show I'm not being sarcastic :D

Thanks for letting me know your sincere thoughts everyone! Now does anyone have a clue how to get a wider audience for such things?

:)

You Tube perhaps?

I liked the first one.
Although I misread it as inedible and thought it was weird the first time (the rain makes her look like she's got some of his blue on her chin which further confused me) but that's all just me being an idiot the gag was great!