British Comedy Guide

Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 60

Big Jack is considering running for president of the Oxford Debating Society.

His debating skills however consist of shouting 'No you c**t!' and 'Your panties on my face lezzer'

I think we all wish him well

Quote: Juan Kerr @ January 26 2011, 8:17 AM GMT

Tim Walker isnt too precious, and doesn't think that harmless threads for a bit of fun on a comedy forums should be stopped.

"Harmless", "bit of fun"... exactly the kind of words used to justify horrors such as the TV career of Justin Lee Collins. Unimpressed

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 26 2011, 10:40 PM GMT

"Harmless", "bit of fun"... exactly the kind of words used to justify horrors such as the TV career of Justin Lee Collins. Unimpressed

"Justifiable Horrors" - exactly the kind of words used to justify Tim Walker's every action.

GGdown talks utter nonsense! Smarmy

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 26 2011, 10:40 PM GMT

Chill out Tim. Pity there isn't a BMB forum (British miserable bastards) :)

Juan Kerr hangs on my every word.

Big Jack doesn't know what day it is
He doesn't know who Jesus was or what prayin is

Steve Sunshine's week is back to front.
He f**kin loves Mondays.

Take Juan Kerr. Add one earthquake and shake well. Blend in a tornado, then add a tsunami until well soaked. Lightly roast in an inferno caused by space debris. It's a recipe for disaster.

Big Jack once told me he liked to touch bees and wasps in special places.

Ellie was once accused of playing truant from school lessons when she had just innocently got stuck on the bannister rail after sliding down it. She missed P.E. that day.

:O

Alfred once took part in a "How Many Babybels You Can Eat in an Hour Challenge"... he started off well but only managed 24 in the end.

In 1972 when Ellie was 42 she entered a pie eating contest and came second to Gertrude Schilling,.

Jesus loves Roscoff

Georgetastic is responsible for the peace process in Northern Ireland. He just told both sides that if they didnt stop f**kin shooting at each other he'd kick their f**kin heads in.

Seems to have done the trick.....

Juan didn't like being called Donald so he adopted his middle name.