Quote: James Cotter @ January 25 2011, 11:08 AM GMT

What did she say Marc?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgee3IGYZsU

Quote: Marc P @ January 25 2011, 11:09 AM GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgee3IGYZsU

:D Very true it is.

Did she say it to Robert Fripp?

I don't know. She did say it to Terri Hatcher

I for one am not going to be partly responsible for making this post count reach 100.

Thank you.

Quote: David Bussell @ January 25 2011, 11:00 AM GMT

Did three, brand-new-to-the-forum, Cotter fans just emerge from nowhere, each using identical syntax, vocab and grammar to long-time collaborator, Dan Pearce? Or has the cynical society we live in programmed us to throw skepticism and scorn on a hard-working young man, tirelessly producing innovative work that simply appeals to a distinct audience?

If we were using identical syntax, vocab and grammar as previous posts by Dan Pearce, wouldn't they be identical posts? If not then I think you simply mean we use the English language. Not very revealing.

I can tell you that I am a dedicated fan of James Cotter. I am also part of a group of like-minded people. We love Cotter's work and think that anyone who doesn't is missing something in their lives. For anyone to find fault with his progressing audiobook is decidedly ignorant. Just take the time to really listen to it. It is warm, subtle and refreshingly witty; a relief from the trash of modern comedy. I will defend any genuine attempt to improve standards of character writing and performance. I believe James represents the best example of this and I will support him always in his efforts, as a matter of principle.

Quote: GWKC @ January 25 2011, 2:56 PM GMT

If we were using identical syntax, vocab and grammar as previous posts by Dan Pearce, wouldn't they be identical posts?

Sounds to me like you need to go Back to Class.

GWKC 1 - 1 David Bussell

Quote: GWKC @ January 25 2011, 2:56 PM GMT

If we were using identical syntax, vocab and grammar as previous posts by Dan Pearce, wouldn't they be identical posts? If not then I think you simply mean we use the English language. Not very revealing.

Angrily grumbled the protestors. Waving their placards and kicking up the piles of dull language and dried up plot that had been so neatly swept up.

"I can tell you that I am a dedicated fan of James Cotter. I am also part of a group of like-minded people! He is so I irradiated my fallopian tubes just thinking about him"

Squealed Hotty-Cotty-Totty-likes-it_up-the-botty2345, a perma tanned, gymn toned sex harpy in a Juicy track suit.

"We love Cotter's work and think that anyone who doesn't is missing something in their lives. For anyone to find fault with his progressing audiobook is decidedly ignorant. They're also a herd f**k pigs deserving of being turned into c**t bacon"
Grumbled Cotterging145 an elderly and louche theatrical type who sponsored lithe young actors.

"Just take the time to really listen to it. It is warm, subtle and refreshingly witty; a relief from the trash of modern comedy. Unlike all the shite on TV like Miranda who wants to see some enormous bint trying to be funny? She should have to stand in a trench and be quiet"
Angrily mimed Cotter-Lotter-Love25 a famous French mime aritst fallen on hard times after he spontaneously grew boobs.

"I will defend any genuine attempt to improve standards of character writing and performance. I believe James represents the best example of this and I will support him always in his efforts, as a matter of principle. He is also a lovely man, with a pretty face and lovely hair."

Swooned Cotter-clatter345 a homeless vagrant with one leg and no buttocks.

Grr grumbled Dereck the gardener now I'm going to have clear all this crap up again.

Quite a fan club.

Quote: David Bussell @ January 25 2011, 3:13 PM GMT

Sounds to me like you need to go Back to Class.

No, YOU need to go Back to Class.

Quote: GWKC @ January 25 2011, 3:25 PM GMT

Brilliant. I'm waiting on Don's score for that one.

Quote: GWKC @ January 25 2011, 3:25 PM GMT

Shit comeback; point rescinded.

GWKC 0 -1 David Bussell