British Comedy Guide

BBC's WR Page 2

Quote: Mikey Jackson @ January 20 2011, 6:55 PM GMT

I heard a rumour that WR keep an eye on talent with potential. I'm hoping that rumour is true. :)

That's not really saying much is it though? In the art world, the Royal Academy be trying to find artists who have submitted work and see how they've done, in the drama world the Royal Shakespeare Company would probably try and look out for failed auditionees. Surely it's an interest in particular subject more than actual willingness to help a particular person?

I heard a rumour that WR keep an eye on talent with potential. I'm hoping that rumour is true. :)

Maybe they're the people who sit outside your house all day in that car with the blacked out windows, Mikey.

I wondered who they were.

***runs outside with a handful of scripts***

I heard a rumour that BBC WR secretly control the World Bank and the global media. Cool

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake, I of course meant the Jews... BBC WR secretly control the Jews.

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 22 2011, 3:37 PM GMT

I heard a rumour that BBC WR secretly control the World Bank and the global media. Cool

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake, I of course meant the Jews... BBC WR secretly control the Jews.

That makes BBC WR Dr Frankenstein
Sootyj is their monster!

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 22 2011, 3:37 PM GMT

Lol - nicely done.