British Comedy Guide

Quick Question Page 2

And that girl what is dead now. :(

What the ££££ is a lesbikon? Pardon my ignorance.

Quote: zooo @ January 21 2011, 10:29 PM GMT

And that girl what is dead now. :(

Yes. :( That does make it nearly impossible to wank over any repeats.

Sorry. :D :P Yes, very sad, she was a good actress.

Quote: keewik @ January 21 2011, 10:30 PM GMT

What the ££££ is a lesbikon? Pardon my ignorance.

A lesbian, as pronounced by Keith Lemon.

Next question - who the ££££ is Keith Lemon? Probably showing my age here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leigh_Francis

Thanks. I'll slit my wrists if I ever find myself watching anything with ' Big Brother' in the title.

Well, don't judge him on that (not that there's anything wrong with them), it's not his main output.

Are we going off topic?

Who can tell?

What's it all about Alfie?

Define well written?

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 21 2011, 10:34 PM GMT

Yes. :( That does make it nearly impossible to wank over any repeats.

Sorry. :D :P Yes, very sad, she was a good actress.

A lesbian, as pronounced by Keith Lemon.

Eh? Wank over repeats?, thinkthat's clever comedy?, you need to look at all stuff on Frankie Boyle. To think I have been repremanded by Arron for saying in a comic senario 'Jap bird'.. it takes some believing that all posts are treated in the same manner.
There has also been naf 'humour; on the death of Jo Yeates published on here .
Please tell me if rape violence non pc. stuff is allowed or not. I t cannot continue to be arbitory to the whims of the executive council?.
The basic rules of posting need to be expressed. End rant.

Quote: dellas @ January 22 2011, 3:22 AM GMT

Eh? Wank over repeats?, thinkthat's clever comedy?, you need to look at all stuff on Frankie Boyle. To think I have been repremanded by Arron for saying in a comic senario 'Jap bird'.. it takes some believing that all posts are treated in the same manner.
There has also been naf 'humour; on the death of Jo Yeates published on here .
Please tell me if rape violence non pc. stuff is allowed or not. I t cannot continue to be arbitory to the whims of the executive council?.
The basic rules of posting need to be expressed. End rant.

If he did tell you off about 'Jap bird' it will have been over potentially racist content.
That's a whole different kettle of fish to wanking and death humour. We're pretty open minded on this board compared to most others on the net.

The basic rules of posting are right here, where they always have been https://www.comedy.co.uk/info/terms_of_use/
You were directed to them and asked to read them when you joined.

I never meant to cause offence, and I apologise. Probably a bit sick, and I don't really wank over repeats of OANTOF.

Quick Question; If I'd have said Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot would that have been ok?

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 22 2011, 11:28 AM GMT

I never meant to cause offence, and I apologise. Probably a bit sick

Busted! :D

Eh? Wank over repeats?, thinkthat's clever comedy?

No, not at all. Silly, and probably ill judged, but not clever.

To think I have been repremanded by Arron for saying in a comic senario 'Jap bird'.. i

I don't think making a joke, however misjudged can be compared with racial abuse. And fair play to Aaron, let's hope he's turned a corner. :)

Quote: chipolata @ January 22 2011, 11:34 AM GMT

Busted! :D

Shut up bumhole. :P