British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,357

That was a bloody good sandwich I just had. I want another bit have non of that bread left. But still have nice other bread but no of that bread left. Yes.

Bread.

Decided to get tickets for 2 of the 8 nights of the New Orleans Jazz Festival in May because I've always had a lot of fun there in the past. Headliners for the two nights include Wilco, Arcade Fire, Willie Nelson and Cyndi Lauper. A little something for everyone.

http://lineup.nojazzfest.com/

No Jazz Fest? Isn't that going to make it a bit of a non-event?

I'm having a No Jazz Fest here too by listening to the DJ Dan Vocal mix of Krafty by New Order.

Look at the time. It's moving forward again. No one will ever know...

The night is young!

And tight? And wet?! You're disgusting "Randy"!

Actually, the night is cold and dry in this neck of the woods. The only sexy part was the return of The Office and Parks & Rec.

The Office is kinda sexy, I still need to catchup. I think I got to series 4. I look forward to the David Brent cameo coming up, makes me want to get into it again.

Not seen Parks & Recreation yet. Will check that mother' out.

Quote: Leevil @ January 21 2011, 12:22 AM GMT

That was a bloody good sandwich I just had. I want another bit have non of that bread left. But still have nice other bread but no of that bread left. Yes.

Bread.

Is bread the new pebbles? :D

No, just your run-of-the-flour-mill bread.

I haven't been to sleep yet, slightly high-wired. Might have some pebbles soon. Been editing my CV for the past few hours. I f**king hate my CV. :)

I'm shattered... didn't get home from the Ten O'Clock show till quarter to 1 ish. Got the last train home. :(

I have put pics up in the thread though! Whoop.

Quote: Leevil @ January 21 2011, 8:16 AM GMT

Been editing my CV for the past few hours.

Post it in Critique. ;)

I haven't been to sleep yet, slightly high-wired. Might have some pebbles soon. Been editing my CV for the past few hours. I f**king hate my CV. :)

1990-began making sandwich (ongoing)
2000-put some posts on BCG
2006 Had a wank.

there we go Leevil all done for you.

Are you applying for a job Leevil?

Quote: EllieJP @ January 21 2011, 9:23 AM GMT

I'm shattered... didn't get home from the Ten O'Clock show till quarter to 1 ish. Got the last train home.

I need at least 8 hours in the sack to function.