British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,333

Quote: EllieJP @ January 15 2011, 7:34 PM GMT

Ooooh baby zoo animal is cute. :)

If it's near where baby lives she or he can visit it and watch it grow. If it isn't nearby then zoo usually sends pics and updates. I like the idea that both will grow together.

Ooh Smellie, what about a St Christopher if they're religious (which I assume if they're having a Christening)?

Yeah could do. She's a little girl though. So I don't know.

I would have thought a little girl would be more likely to eventually wear one than a boy.

I like the tree planting idea, I would like to be able to go and look at a tree that is as old as me and contemplate no how our lives have differed yet mirror each others.

Quote: Schwen @ January 15 2011, 7:50 PM GMT

I like the tree planting idea, I would like to be able to go and look at a tree that is as old as me and contemplate no how our lives have differed yet mirror each others.

Good point.

Hmmmmmm!

I love the zoo animal idea!
Does that one mean you've adopted it forever though, or just a year? Otherwise you'd have to pay it again every year, which would be a right pain.

Adoption schemes vary - at some zoos you can name the animal and you get discount on zoo visits or free entry.

Coooooooooool.

I want a panda.

Quote: zooo @ January 15 2011, 8:22 PM GMT

Coooooooooool.

I want a panda.

http://support.wwf.org.uk/index.php?
page=shop&pid=1&pc=AGT004001&gclid=CNi074qGvaYCFcoe4QodAVe9Gw

You can adopt or sponsor animals in their natural habitat too, but it won't be such a close connection.

Not sure if that link works. Search WWF (World Wildlife Fund).[/quote]

It's very wind out there. Chip's mildly worried his pilot light might blow out and monoxide him to death in the night.

Ellie went for a run earlier and nearly fell over for the wind. She wishes Chip was there to catch her.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 15 2011, 8:54 PM GMT

Ellie went for a run earlier and nearly fell over for the wind. She wishes Chip was there to catch her.

:D

Don't like being branded a bully :(

Well then stop punching Schwen in the face.