British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,331

TOO MUCH WORK.

Your a light weight.

I like the creative bit. I do not like the thinking bit.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 14 2011, 11:58 PM GMT

I like the creative bit. I do not like the thinking bit.

:P Thinking is creative. Problem solving etc working around paticular deficencies in skill base to achieve a good result.

*Starting to sound like bigfella* - Evening Big man!!!

F**k that shit.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 15 2011, 12:05 AM GMT

F**k that shit.

Oh dear.

I'm bored of wordpress now anyway. It seems easily conquered I must return to the fortress and get back to workkkkkkk!

Quote: chipolata @ January 14 2011, 11:06 PM GMT

I could melt that heart given half a chance. Pirate

Awwww... I'll be up to bed in a minute lovely. So get the binoculars out.

Just got a call from my brother's roommate. My brother is in the hospital and tests show that he recently suffered a minor stroke. They say there should be no permanent impairment but I'm a worrier so I'm worrying very hard at the moment.

Quote: DaButt @ January 15 2011, 12:35 AM GMT

Just got a call from my brother's roommate. My brother is in the hospital and tests show that he recently suffered a minor stroke. They say there should be no permanent impairment but I'm a worrier so I'm worrying very hard at the moment.

:O Sorry to hear that mate hope he's ok.

Thanks. I don't like getting those calls.

Quote: DaButt @ January 15 2011, 12:35 AM GMT

We'll keep fingers, eyes, and toes crossed for ya. We're waiting on the arrival of a baby at the moment. My husband's morbidly obese cousin is in labor right now and she's got lots of health issues that she's passed on to the baby. Console

Quote: AndreaLynne @ January 15 2011, 1:48 AM GMT

We'll keep fingers, eyes, and toes crossed for ya.

Thanks. Best wishes for the cousin and the baby.

Thanks. They're thinking he should arrive between 1 and 3 am.

Thanks - a few things to try to keep cats away, or I might just kidnap them and send them to Nat for her birthday.
Only just got round to signing in as son who had kidney op on Christmas Eve was readmitted at 2am as his stent started coming out. He is home now and ok. Hope all is well with Dabutt's bro and Andera's cousin.

Yay send me cats!!