British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 304

Would you Tazer me? :$

Right up the bracket!

Quote: roscoff @ January 14 2011, 3:05 PM GMT

I think the problem lies with the fact with the US gun laws as it stands criminals and public are tooled up alike.

It's actually fairly uncommon for burglars to be in possession of a firearm because it increases the potential jail term to life in prison. The notable exception would be cases where people break into drug dealers' houses in order to steal quantities of cash and drugs. Such dealers are usually armed so the gangs that rob them are typically well-armed themselves.

The typical burglar is probably carrying burglary tools which can double as weapons: bricks, screwdrivers, pocket knives and/or crowbars. They can all be lethal so I'm glad that I'm allowed to own something which will give me the edge over such weapons.

Quote: DaButt @ January 14 2011, 3:09 PM GMT

Zooo and Stott keep deadly weapons handy just like I do.

I also have Mr Left and Mr Right; together, they're deadly. Cool

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 14 2011, 3:15 PM GMT

Do you make shadow puppet shapes to scare the burglars off?

I've a baseball bat and a flick knife that I found in the street in Birmingham. I also have a great padlock on a mini chain that would be great for lamping somebody up the head by surprise.

I think the English version of the gun is the trained-to-kill illegal chav dog.

Quote: zooo @ January 14 2011, 3:19 PM GMT

Do you make shadow puppet shapes to scare the burglars off?

No, I have an Uzi in each.

I used to have a baseball bat close by. Not, wait! I still do Whistling nnocently

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 14 2011, 3:15 PM GMT

And don't forget mr Tiny inbetween them

Leevil what do you do if you want to stuff something up your chuff in the middle of the night?

Quote: Leevil @ January 14 2011, 3:28 PM GMT

I used to have a baseball bat close by. Not, wait! I still do Whistling nnocently

Quote: Griff @ January 14 2011, 3:12 PM GMT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taser_safety_issues

What are you the queen of Fagtopia?

Your omlettes must suck cos you want break them eggs.

Quite!

I do think there is a place for some sort of none lethal weapon to be made available in the UK.

Just not sure what.

Like I say guns corrode civil liberties.

Quote: sootyj @ January 14 2011, 3:39 PM GMT

I do think there is a place for some sort of none lethal weapon to be made available in the UK.

There's really no such thing as a non-lethal weapon. Many people mistakenly refer to Tasers and their ilk as less-than-lethal weapons when they are actually less-lethal weapons. Subtle but huge difference.

Quick, somebody post a photo of Mel Gibson!

I don't have anything in my house with the inention that it would be a weapon against an intuder. I did used to have a foum coated rounders bat though :D

Quote: DaButt @ January 14 2011, 3:44 PM GMT

There's really no such thing as a non-lethal weapon. Many people mistakenly refer to Tasers and their ilk as less-than-lethal weapons when they are actually less-lethal weapons. Subtle but huge difference.

Quick, somebody post a photo of Mel Gibson!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 14 2011, 3:52 PM GMT

I did used to have a forum coated rounders bat though :D

Is that a rounders bat shoved up a members chuff?....Leevil?