British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,326

Her. And Felix is terrible. They eat James Wellbeloved because it is the best cat food.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 14 2011, 2:27 PM GMT

Her. And Felix is terrible. They eat James Wellbeloved because it is the best cat food.

You're actually a bit of a snob, aren't you, Nat?
My cats love a bit of Felix.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 14 2011, 2:24 PM GMT

Cats f**king LOVE sellotape. Pika's always trying to eat it.

You chose its name well: https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Pica_%28disorder%29

Quote: chipolata @ January 14 2011, 2:30 PM GMT

You're actually a bit of a snob, aren't you, Nat?

You've only JUST realised?

Quote: DaButt @ January 14 2011, 2:33 PM GMT

You chose its name well: https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Pica_%28disorder%29

Yeah I didn't realise when I named her :D

Ellie has been napping.

Naps are good.

Quote: zooo @ January 14 2011, 4:05 PM GMT

Naps are good.

Smarmy

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 14 2011, 2:24 PM GMT

Cats f**king LOVE sellotape. Pika's always trying to eat it.

Nat are your cats a little well f**ked in the head?

A bit. Pika is a pica, lola has an eating disorder (massive fatness) and Biscuit has some sort of cat autism.

I mean in all your photos they look kinda medicated.

I always think neutering f**ks cats up.

I mean cats in nature; f**k things or kill things and then sleep inbetween.(oh and fight to defend the other 2)

Feeding and neutering them takes away their purpose and leaves them open to terrible existential angst.

It's a bit different with girl cats. Having a cat in heat every few weeks is pretty disressing if they can't do anything about it. You either get them spayed or f**k them with a cotton bud. And I'm not prepared to violate my kitties.

My cats are too stupid to understand eistentialism though, thank lord. I prefer them sleeping and cuddling and purring to writing deep poety and wearing black all of the time.

Nah, my cat was neutered and fed and he still went out, beat up all the other cats and caught animals. Best of both worlds!

Quote: zooo @ January 14 2011, 4:21 PM GMT

Nah, Aaron was neutered and fed and he still went out, beat up all the other moderators and caught animals. Best of both worlds!

I always thought he had a kind of feline grace.

Quote: sootyj @ January 14 2011, 4:16 PM GMT

Feeding and neutering them takes away their purpose and leaves them open to terrible existential angst.

Don't anthropomorphise animals. Humans are the only things to feel angst. And we feel enough of the stuff to make up for every animal in the animal kingdom.

Parrots get pretty angsty, aparently.