British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,310

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 10 2011, 2:39 PM GMT

Bah. The idea of a night in the hotel is already driving me potty. Need something to do in Birmingham. THE INTERNET IS NO DAMN HELP.

Aren't you gonna Skype your boy and do the "Oh I miss you more" rubbish? That usually kills a few hours so I hear.

I see him every day. Usually rign him for about 20 minutes if I'm away, but not really any longer.

Is there any shit TV on tonight?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 10 2011, 2:48 PM GMT

I see him every day. Usually rign him for about 20 minutes if I'm away, but not really any longer.

Is there any shit TV on tonight?

*Shrug* I dunno. I don't watch Tele.

Oh. You're one of THEM.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 10 2011, 2:50 PM GMT

Oh. You're one of THEM.

Eh? What ever I don't have time to watch worlds wildest Chef wipe. Or whatever. It's all tosh :P

All TV is tosh?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 10 2011, 3:06 PM GMT

All TV is tosh?

Not everything. A huge majority of it though.

...And of course all BBC output is of the highest quality and there is no finer way to spend you time. *thumbs up*

Phew! Think I got away with that

Quote: Leevil @ January 10 2011, 1:57 PM GMT

Plugged it in, connected it to the net, it's updating... FUN! :)

Didn't you say that you were planning to hook a hard drive up to it? If you were planning to play "backups" you may have caused yourself a problem as the last I heard the latest update prevents hacking. I think hackers avoid updates as a rule.

Quote: DaButt @ January 10 2011, 3:10 PM GMT

Didn't you say that you were planning to hook a hard drive up to it? If you were planning to play "backups" you may have caused yourself a problem as the last I heard the latest update prevents hacking. I think hackers avoid updates as a rule.

Yeah, just came across this. >_< Luckily I think I will get away with it this time. But doh! For making it harder.

Quote: Leevil @ January 10 2011, 3:23 PM GMT

Yeah, just came across this. >_< Luckily I think I will get away with it this time. But doh! For making it harder.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud You doughnut.

Silent Witness and Shameless :)

Quote: Gavin @ January 10 2011, 3:24 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud You doughnut.

Quote: JoLaw @ January 10 2011, 3:25 PM GMT

Silent Witness

Yayy!!

Ellie can't believe how quickly today has gone but is looking forward to leaving on time today... as long as nothing goes wrong in the next 53 minutes.

Ellie is a smelly mod.