British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,309

Great news, everyone, Nintendo have just announced their latest console, the Nintendo Fliik - set to arrive in stores in July. To reduce environmental impact Nintendo will also be recycling all existing unsold Wii software, the discs being pulped and reconsitituted to build console casings. Long live the Fliik!

Quote: Gavin @ January 10 2011, 11:36 AM GMT

You good at the one in the shopping center? Peach's shopping center or somethingthat's a cool one loads of short cuts :D

Coconut Mall.

You're on! Can't remember Kooper Cape that the one with jumping over Shrooms?

That's Mushroom Gorge.

Koopa cape is the one with the tunnel with water on the floor & the electric stuff to avoid

Yass indeedy.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 10 2011, 1:31 PM GMT

Yass indeedy.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 10 2011, 12:46 PM GMT

Koopa cape is the one with the tunnel with water on the floor & the electric stuff to avoid

Can't remember that one at all.

There are quite a few Ramps/Jumps
And near the finish line there is a waterfall that you can get sucked into if your going too slow.

Plugged it in, connected it to the net, it's updating... FUN! :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 10 2011, 1:55 PM GMT

There are quite a few Ramps/Jumps
And near the finish line there is a waterfall that you can get sucked into if your going too slow.

Just YouTubed it. I know the one! You mentalists lol!! I forgot totally about that track lol!

Ellie is loving that Leevil is one of the "norms" at the moment... and has no powers.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 10 2011, 2:05 PM GMT

Ellie is loving that Leevil is one of the "norms" at the moment... and has no powers.

#One of us! One of Us!#

Just finished writing my poem :D I like writing poems. Put it in critique.

I'm going straight over to read it Wicksworth

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 10 2011, 2:14 PM GMT

Just finished writing my poem :D I like writing poems. Put it in critique.

Link? I don't know how to get there by myself. I heard a dragon guards the gates.

BE NICE.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 10 2011, 2:19 PM GMT

Link? I don't know how to get there by myself. I heard a dragon guards the gates.

Lazy arse.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/19776/

Bah. The idea of a night in the hotel is already driving me potty. Need something to do in Birmingham. THE INTERNET IS NO DAMN HELP.