British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 290

:D

Quote: sootyj @ January 5 2011, 11:08 AM GMT

you sensitive monster

Worst villain ever?

What's wrong with this picture?

Lollll, buttons.

Shit he's trying to make people think he's a tanned Dubya.

Hur hur.

Quote: DaButt @ January 7 2011, 1:13 PM GMT

You've not managed to assassinate him yet?

I just read another news story about Phil Collins' all-consuming obsession with the Alamo. It said that he has the largest private collection of Alamo artifacts in the world and visits every year on the anniversary of the battle. Maybe I'll head downtown and have a pint with him in March.

Quote: DaButt @ January 7 2011, 7:31 PM GMT

I just read another news story about Phil Collins' all-consuming obsession with the Alamo. It said that he has the largest private collection of Alamo artifacts in the world and visits every year on the anniversary of the battle. Maybe I'll head downtown and have a pint with him in March.

maybe you could get him to wear a Davey Crocket hat and set a bear on him.

Quote: DaButt @ January 7 2011, 1:13 PM GMT

Tell his wife to watch out for the snow plough.

The real BigFella: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3334976/Fattest-man-Paul-Mason-sues-the-NHS-for-allegedly-letting-him-grow.html

The thing is though, when you're THAT big and bed bound, someone MUST have been feeding him, that's the bit I don't get. I kind of undertstand getting to that point, both the medical and the psychological reasons, but why would a friend or family member want to be complicit? Fear? Guilt? I don't really understand.

Yes that's been baffling me, too.
He said he had a full time carer (as in nurse-type, not family). So it must have been her bringing all the food to him. And when he's eating 20,000 calories a day, that's a f**k load of food.

Then that confuses me too. Because as a 'carer' you shouldn't help perpetuate the problem, but then again they might have been doing it to avoid losing their job?

You'll be surprised what we would be able to do to get food!

Nothing else matters.

And a telephone and a credit card is all you need.

But how would he let the pizza guy innnn?