British Comedy Guide

What YouTube video are you watching? Page 77

Awwww that was ace.

*wipes a tear*

Well, this is being completely ruined by the fact it keeps freezinf every 8 seconds. STUPID CONNECTION.

I don't want to piss in anyone's Coco Pops, but I'm pretty certain these T-mobile "flash mob" ads are far from spontaneous.

Okay, so I'm glad I let that load. I did many tears.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 1 2010, 10:20 AM BST

I don't want to piss in anyone's Coco Pops, but I'm pretty certain these T-mobile "flash mob" ads are far from spontaneous.

What, you think? I assumed people just turned up and started singing. I thought it was a bit too impressive that they all knew the harmonies.

Well, obviously.

Haha - I'm pretty sure they're not either... but still... nice advert.

What I meant was that those looks of surprise on non-participants are bogus. They all sign something before they even show up.

Great bit meh from me. Doesn't ruin it as far as I'm concerned.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 1 2010, 10:39 AM BST

What I meant was that those looks of surprise on non-participants are bogus. They all sign something before they even show up.

Ah, I did think you were mental if you meant the other thing.

I always assumed they would have a bunch of 'fake' audience members and film them, but also film some real people too, then use the best stuff. So there'd end up being a mixture.

Don't really mind either way though.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 1 2010, 10:41 AM BST

Great bit meh from me. Doesn't ruin it as far as I'm concerned.

Quote: zooo @ November 1 2010, 10:45 AM BST

Don't really mind either way though.

Get riled up dammit! I'm trying to piss in your Coco Pops.

If you did that, I'd be jolly annoyed!

Is it bad that I really want coco pops now?

I had rice crispies the other day with banana milk. Nom nom nom!

MUCK.