British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 1,249

hahah. Shut up.

Lip Service only half-watching so not sure if this is militant lesbianism or male girl-on-girl fantasy; suspect it started out as the former but then casting, make-up and wardrobe kicked-in. Not a dungaree in sight.

Quote: Timbo @ October 12 2010, 11:35 PM BST

or male girl-on-girl fantasy

Looked like that all the way to me!
(From the ads.)

I'm watching streaming coverage from the mine in Chile. It looks like they're almost ready to begin the rescue.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11489439

Quote: DaButt @ October 12 2010, 11:47 PM BST

I'm watching streaming coverage from the mine in Chile. It looks like they're almost ready to begin the rescue. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11489439

It was nice to wake up to some genuinely good news for once. I had a tear in my eye as the hot Bolivian woman saw her husband for the first time in 69 days. :)

Quote: chipolata @ October 13 2010, 8:56 AM BST

I had a tear in my eye as the hot Bolivian woman saw her husband for the first time in 69 days. :)

Gay.

Quote: chipolata @ October 13 2010, 8:56 AM BST

It was nice to wake up to some genuinely good news for once. I had a tear in my eye as the hot Bolivian woman saw her husband for the first time in 69 days. :)

I see they're making a film about the miners. Starring Brad Pitt.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 13 2010, 9:01 AM BST

Gay.

Stott! I'd even have a tear in my eye if you were rescued after 69 days trapped underground. But for different reasons. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ October 13 2010, 9:42 AM BST

Stott! I'd even have a tear in my eye if you were rescued after 69 days trapped underground. But for different reasons. ;)

Because you'd be taken roughly from behind whilst watching the news?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ October 13 2010, 9:41 AM BST

I see they're making a film about the miners. Starring Brad Pitt.

I heard it'll star the guy from Shaft as well.

Nic Cage is going to rescue them all at the end.

Watching the Chilean miners on the news and doing many cries.

Awwww.

How long till the film comes out?

Couple of weeks probably.

The BBC just reported they're suffering from some miner health problems.