British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 1,246

Which one was John?

I'm not sure. :S

Ah this one.

I did see a bit of him singing and he was all quiet and crap.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 10 2010, 11:22 PM BST

I think it's a scummier version of The Hills.

I haven't seen The Hills. Although I'll out for it as Essex was horribly compelling. And sure to be skewered by Harry Hill at some point.

I've only seen the ads for that Essex thing, and it's pretty much the last thing I would ever watch. Yuck.

And I watch Katie Price!

Quote: zooo @ October 11 2010, 9:08 AM BST

I've only seen the ads for that Essex thing, and it's pretty much the last thing I would ever watch. Yuck. And I watch Katie Price!

You are horribly unforgivably judgemental!

Quote: chipolata @ October 11 2010, 9:29 AM BST

You are horribly unforgivably judgemental!

For not liking the look of a programme trailer? It looked like toilet.

We watched about 10 minutes of it, just because Dan wanted to see if he knew any of the locations. It was AWFUL.

Also, Living is a terrible channel, barring the spectacular America's/Briatain's Newxt Top Model. Which are amazing and I don't care if that makes everyone hate me.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 11 2010, 9:54 AM BST

For not liking the look of a programme trailer? It looked like toilet.

It's imagination compost!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 10 2010, 7:59 PM BST

Finallyu got around to watching the last ep of This Is England '86; great stuff!

Out on DVD today. Although I'm generally against poor people on TV, I might give it a whirl when it's reduced. Although there aren't many episodes, by the looks of it.

EastEnders. Eep!

Quote: chipolata @ October 11 2010, 4:09 PM BST

Out on DVD today. Although I'm generally against poor people on TV, I might give it a whirl when it's reduced. Although there aren't many episodes, by the looks of it.

Just the four, but there's a lot of powerful stuff within; and a lot of funny stuff, too. If you haven't watched the film though, you really need to give that a look first.

Going to watch the Gatiss horror doc thingy on BBC4.

Quote: zooo @ October 11 2010, 8:28 PM BST

EastEnders. Eep!

Shat it you slaaaaag!

Watching about the Vikings but everyone's status updates keep saying EastEnders is sad. What happened? Bearing in mind I haven't watched it for 6 years... Let's go for events rather than names.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 11 2010, 8:37 PM BST

Going to watch the Gatiss horror doc thingy on BBC4.

Oooh when's this on? 9?

Panorama. They seem to be implying that Lord Ashcroft might be an outrageous crook; rather embarrassing for the party he has been bankrolling.