British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 1,245

*slightly pissshed*

Well, Ellie is a wonderful woman, although a bit on the gobby side... but I had a good night... although I don't know what she was thinking when she served that desert... I'll give her zero for serving me my own brain. Sorry it's upside down...

*dead*

Oh Elliieeeeee, that's gross. Sick

I nearly done a sick when I went to see that in the cinema.

I know, Ray Liotta's face is awful. You'd of thought he'd have had that treated by now.

Quote: zooo @ October 10 2010, 6:17 PM BST

Oh Elliieeeeee, that's gross. Sick

I nearly done a sick when I went to see that in the cinema.

Soweeeeee... it's on a new page now.

:) Phew!

just watching Cheers season 6 on DVD. When Rebecca takes over the bar. I always forget how much I love this show. One of the great sitcoms.

X Factor. John's going home. As are the crappy dance group.

Finallyu got around to watching the last ep of This Is England '86; great stuff!

I hope they do another series, though it would have to go some to match that.

Louis Theroux.

The Only Way Is Essex on ITV2. What a bizarre show. I can't figure out if it's a really contrived fly on the wall documentary or a shockingly bad Hollyoaks style drama.

Dave's One Night Stand on... Dave.

Quote: chipolata @ October 10 2010, 10:19 PM BST

The Only Way Is Essex on ITV2. What a bizarre show. I can't figure out if it's a really contrived fly on the wall documentary or a shockingly bad Hollyoaks style drama.

I think it's a scummier version of The Hills.

Not watching it but my daughter is whilst I iron shirts . .

'Living' is the crappiest channel imaginable - discuss.

Not much, my PVR has died - the hard drive has gone and one of the tuners; I can only get half the channels, but curiously not always the same half.

So do I buy another Toppy or switch to a Humax? The Toppy is more expensive and has a lot of irritating quirks, but at least they are quirks I am used. I would really like a built in DVD recorder, but no-one seems to manufacture a a twin tuner PVR/DVR. Annoying.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 10 2010, 7:57 PM BST

X Factor. John's going home. As are the crappy dance group.

It annoys me. Pretty predictable.