British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 1,236

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 2 2010, 10:34 PM BST

Likewise, I've probably read practically all of your 18 and half thousand...Teary

:D (You've probably also read many of my "blackdahli1", "jim field" and "Matthew Stott" posts ;) )

Quote: chipolata @ October 2 2010, 10:49 PM BST

:D (You've probably also read many of my "blackdahli1", "jim field" and "Matthew Stott" posts ;) )

:D

Love them! Though I do find the "Matthew Stott" ones somewhat contrived and predictable.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 2 2010, 10:51 PM BST

:D Love them! Though I do find the "Matthew Stott" ones somewhat contrived and predictable.

That's what I was aiming for! I remember first pitching the character to Aaron as "essential BSG ballast".

Quote: chipolata @ October 2 2010, 11:02 PM BST

That's what I was aiming for! I remember first pitching the character to Aaron as "essential BSG ballast".

He performs a perfunctory role in the overall plot, kind of like Polly in Fawlty Towers.

Meanies.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 2 2010, 11:07 PM BST

Meanies.

See what I mean?

( ;) )

The 100 Greatest Stand Ups 2010

Now caught up with the first 4 episodes of season 3 of Sons of Anarchy. It just gets better. Bastards use too many cliffhangers though, my nerves can't take it.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 2 2010, 11:40 PM BST

too many cliffhangers though, my nerves can't take it.

Just for you, Nat... http://www.toppharmacy.com/ :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 2 2010, 11:43 PM BST

Just for you, Nat... http://www.toppharmacy.com/ :)

SCORE!

Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah - Giant Monster All Out Attack

Fairly Oddparents, followed by the absolutely amazing Batman:the Animated Series. I'm hoping it keeps the heathens entranced long enough for me clean up the disaster they left at the breakfast table.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ October 3 2010, 1:18 PM BST

Fairly Oddparents, followed by the absolutely amazing Batman:the Animated Series. I'm hoping it keeps the heathens entranced long enough for me clean up the disaster they left at the breakfast table.

Batman TAS is excellent :D Watched all of them not to long ago.

It's amazing! Even though I was too old for cartoons when it came out I never missed an episode.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ October 3 2010, 1:26 PM BST

It's amazing! Even though I was too old for cartoons when it came out I never missed an episode.

Yeh I think techincally I'm to old as well. But! I thought they were brilliant. Watching Superman: TAS now.

Yes I'm a grown ass man watching cartoons. Form a queue ladies.