British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 1,228

Quote: AngieBaby @ September 23 2010, 8:14 PM BST

There is a really interesting show on BBC Lost Land of the Tiger.

I saw the 1st one, they had a dog who's only job was to find tiger poo. If I was that close to finding a tiger, that dog would have to sieve through alot more than just tiger poo

Big Bang Theory and Shit My Dad Says, followed by 30 rock and The Office. Thank you Baby Jesus for the DVR!

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 24 2010, 12:57 AM BST

Shit My Dad Says

Is this worth 'getting'.

Well, I don't really know. It's alright, but not anything fantastic. It should have been funnier with Shatner involved.

On "Are You Smarter Than A Ten Year Old?" the woman just gave her first answer as "T.S. Eliot". The question was "Who wrote Peter Pan?"

Oh dear. There needs to be better Saturday morning TV.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 25 2010, 12:18 AM BST

Well, I don't really know. It's alright, but not anything fantastic. It should have been funnier with Shatner involved.

I watched this last night. It was quite good. Not on the level of 30 Rock/Modern Family or anything, but ok.

Supposedly they completely chucked the original pilot (with a different son) and went in another direction. There has been so much hype over this show that the actual viewing of it was a letdown.

So what do your announcers call it when they say it's coming up next? They can't say 'shit'.

They say "Bleep." How stupid.

Keeping shit in the title is nothing more than a publicitiy stunt anyway, they'll know it'll be bleeped or not mentioned, and the tradeoff is a lot of free publicity and interest.

I may give it a go. Maybe.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 25 2010, 6:10 PM BST

They say "Bleep." How stupid.

Ha!

Quote: zooo @ September 25 2010, 8:22 AM BST

I watched this last night. It was quite good. Not on the level of 30 Rock/Modern Family or anything, but ok.

I thought it was a bit weak. I can't see it becoming a hit unless they change things drastically.

It was a bit predictable.

I'm instantly turned off by the presence of Shatner. Shat My Dad Says? Anyway, just seems like a gimmick to me. Saw the preview clip and didn't entice one bit.