British Comedy Guide

Am I disadvantaged? Page 2

Like an ermine.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 20 2010, 9:43 PM BST

Like an ermine.

Yeh, I've read some of your blog, hows the curcuit going?

Still only done one gig- one next week and then 3 in October and on in November! Thanks for asking :D

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 20 2010, 9:55 PM BST

Still only done one gig- one next week and then 3 in October and on in November! Thanks for asking :D

It's one of those things you see people doing and you think, I wish had the balls to do that, it takes some guts. How do you rehearse? In front of a mirror or something?

I barely rehearse. I'm lazy. I learn most of it from writing it, and then do a bit of recording and some panic rehearsals with a mic in front of a mirror.

I would recommend anyone giving it a go just once. It's a lot of fun.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 20 2010, 10:12 PM BST

I barely rehearse. I'm lazy. I learn most of it from writing it, and then do a bit of recording and some panic rehearsals with a mic in front of a mirror.

I would recommend anyone giving it a go just once. It's a lot of fun.

I've MC'd at fetes and some events when I used to do a disco, and I must admit you do get quite a buzz if you can get the crowd with you, but to actually stand in the middle of a stage with just you and the audience, well that's something a bit scary.

It's the most natural thing in the world!

Get a room.

:O

:D

I went to Milton Keynes once. I got on a train at Wimbledon, travelled into central London, changed train etc. As I left the train station I saw a massive great sign above the exit saying, "WELCOME TO MILTON KEYNES - HOME OF WIMBLEDON FOOTBALL CLUB". Which was odd.

Quote: Afinkawan @ September 21 2010, 12:56 PM BST

I went to Milton Keynes once. I got on a train at Wimbledon, travelled into central London, changed train etc. As I left the train station I saw a massive great sign above the exit saying, "WELCOME TO MILTON KEYNES - HOME OF WIMBLEDON FOOTBALL CLUB". Which was odd.

Yeh, they'll steal anything in MK, even your football team ;)