British Comedy Guide

Am I disadvantaged?

Comedy wise, being born and bred in the home counties? I mean it's not as if we have a funny accent, and having Milton Keynes on the doorstep isn't the best advert for a cultural centre in the country. I get more excitement checking the dog for fleas. :(

You're lucky to have an entertaining dog.

But you're not disadvantaged comedy is everywhere.

I <3 Milton Keynes.

I'm from Buckinghamshire, and I don't remember any comedy clubs or anything. So yes, probably disadvantaged in a way. (That's not exactly what you mean though.)

You're disadvantaged by not using apostrophes or question marks. ;) (Original post now edited.)

Pft, I grew up in Middlesbrough. Funny up there is Roy Chubby Brown.

Quote: zooo @ September 20 2010, 8:27 PM BST

I <3 Milton Keynes.

I'm from Buckinghamshire, and I don't remember any comedy clubs or anything. So yes, probably disadvantaged in a way. (That's not exactly what you mean though.)

Well MK is entertaining in the fact that I can send the mrs there and know that I'll have several hours of peace while she tries to find her way out again :D

*looks at your profile*

Are you from the Winslow near Buckingham, then?

Quote: Aaron @ September 20 2010, 8:35 PM BST

You're disadvantaged by not using apostrophes or question marks. ;) (Original post now edited.)

Thanks, I was trying to save wear and tear on the keyboard. I can't afford another one :$

Quote: zooo @ September 20 2010, 8:45 PM BST

*looks at your profile*

Are you from the Winslow near Buckingham, then?

Ok ok, start the carrot cruncher jokes then :P

I'm from nearish there, so I'm not one to comment!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 20 2010, 8:37 PM BST

I've never been that far up north, I start getting nosebleeds at Birmingham Whistling nnocently

Quote: zooo @ September 20 2010, 8:48 PM BST

I'm from nearish there, so I'm not one to comment!

I see you're into creative writing, I should give you my final warning at work notice, I'm sure you could learn from these masters.

Sounds interesting!

Quote: zooo @ September 20 2010, 8:53 PM BST

Sounds interesting!

It's what happens when they put comedians, sorry forward thinking management in the office :)

Sorry, I was going off my own topic then :$

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 20 2010, 8:37 PM BST

God don't remind me... Huh?

HENMAN. Do you still live in Boro or did you manage to escape? You never did answer me in that other thread.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 20 2010, 9:26 PM BST

HENMAN. Do you still live in Boro or did you manage to escape? You never did answer me in that other thread.

I think he's being elusive Eh?