British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 1,222

I don't care much for the feature length ones. Althuogh the new series was quite good, even if I have forgot to watch beyond episode 7(?).

I like them, but they're definitely not as good as the series eps.

Sons of Anarchy. It's good, but the lead character always reminds me of a chiseled Richard Herring.

Still need to watch that.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

It took me a couple of episodes to get into it, but by 'eck do you get it to it. Sons is excellent.

And very touching at times to. We wer genuinely in shock after one of the episodes and I couldn't stop crying.

Is good stuff. And nice to see Lela with two eyes.

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 6:32 PM BST

I don't care much for the feature length ones. Althuogh the new series was quite good, even if I have forgot to watch beyond episode 7(?).

New series isn't half as good as old.

Quote: chipolata @ September 14 2010, 6:55 PM BST

Sons of Anarchy. It's good, but the lead character always reminds me of a chiseled Richard Herring.

?
Who's he then?

Quote: chipolata @ September 14 2010, 6:58 PM BST

Is good stuff. And nice to see Lela with two eyes.

She's got a great singing voice too, she does a lovely version of Son of a Preacher Man which is used in one episode.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 6:57 PM BST

It took me a couple of episodes to get into it, but by 'eck do you get it to it. Sons is excellent.

And very touching at times to. We wer genuinely in shock after one of the episodes and I couldn't stop crying.

Pfff! Girl.

Wait a second. Charlie Hunnam? The little blonde boy from Queer as Folk?

Quote: chipolata @ September 14 2010, 6:59 PM BST

Pfff! Girl.

Guilty as charged.

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2010, 7:00 PM BST

Wait a second. Charlie Hunnam? The little blonde boy from Queer as Folk?

Oh my word you're right! And he's from Newcastle. That's bloody interesting.

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2010, 6:58 PM BST

?
Who's he then?

There he is with Lela from Futurama.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 6:58 PM BST

New series isn't half as good as old.

Yeah, that's why I've only watched a few. It seems like it's trying to be too clever for it's own good. But it's only just getting away with it. I did like the one where they went into the future so far that they came back around on themselves.