British Comedy Guide

Vote Bussell and win £1000 Page 8

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 9 2010, 3:38 PM BST

Bellends, the lot of 'em. Well lets hope you got a bit of promotion out of it if nothing else.

Highly unlikely, the only people who visit these sites are friends of contestants. It's all about the Benjamins, baby!

I was trying to be positive, David!

We still get our money though yeah?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 9 2010, 3:49 PM BST

I was trying to be positive, David!

I know but I'm mired in realisticity!

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 9 2010, 3:52 PM BST

We still get our money though yeah?

Unfortunately the rules I laid down stipulated only a cut of any winnings I might have made. You'll just have to make do with my hollow, worthless thanks.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 9 2010, 3:54 PM BST

Unfortunately the rules I laid down stipulated only a cut of any winnings I might have made. You'll just have to make do with my hollow, worthless thanks.

You solicitors are all the same!

Quote: David Bussell @ September 9 2010, 3:04 PM BST

Sorry to disappoint everyone who took the time to vote for me but I just got this news...

http://www.clipstar.com/

It was only a matter of time before the bubble burst on these massive payout comedy comps but I must admit I wasn't expecting it to happen halfway through a contest!

Outrageous when you were winning.

That's an exceptionally rum do. I hope the James Cotter Comedy Capers competition stays afloat.

Quote: Kenneth @ September 9 2010, 10:37 PM BST

That's an exceptionally rum do.

:D
I love that saying.
Bring it back!

Cheers, all. I notice today that the Clipstar site has changed to say they will only be able to respond to a small number of questions. I suspect that small number might be zero.