British Comedy Guide

Vote Bussell and win £1000 Page 7

You're like a thread ninja, David!

I gave up my day job so I could attend solely to this thread. I regret nothing.

Take us to the toppermost of the poppermost, Johnny! :P

I've tried to vote for you Dave, it says I've voted. It also says you're No.1 but we knew that.

Sorry to disappoint everyone who took the time to vote for me but I just got this news...

http://www.clipstar.com/

It was only a matter of time before the bubble burst on these massive payout comedy comps but I must admit I wasn't expecting it to happen halfway through a contest!

Bummer.

Awww that's a shame.

This makes no sense though "Should you have immediate and/or questions please email... "

Oh dear, sorry David. :(

Only just seen this thread. Have to admit when I saw the words 'Bussell' and '£1000' in the title, I assumed it was to do with some kind of police reward for information leading to a conviction.

Quote: Marc P @ September 9 2010, 3:07 PM BST

Bummer.

Just what I need, someone questioning my masculinity!

Quote: EllieJP @ September 9 2010, 3:07 PM BST

Awww that's a shame.

This makes no sense though "Should you have immediate and/or questions please email... "

Don't worry about that, I've sent a raft of questions...

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 9 2010, 3:07 PM BST

Oh dear, sorry David. :(

Only just seen this thread. Have to admit when I saw the words 'Bussell' and '£1000' in the title, I assumed it was to do with some kind of police reward for information leading to a conviction.

Convicted for slaying a crowd maybe!

Just kidding, I'm average at best.

No I wasn't running this competition before anybody asks.

Let us know what happened if you ever hear back from them, and see if this is what we can expect from similar sites.

Presumably you didn't have to pay to enter?

Quote: zooo @ September 9 2010, 3:19 PM BST

Presumably you didn't have to pay to enter?

Thankfully no.

Ah, good. :)

Wait, what's happened? My work has blocked the site for inappropriate content..

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 9 2010, 3:29 PM BST

Wait, what's happened? My work has blocked the site for inappropriate content..

They've just reported closing shop without giving any particular reason. I suspect they've gone bust.

Bellends, the lot of 'em. Well lets hope you got a bit of promotion out of it if nothing else.