British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 212

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 24 2010, 1:53 PM BST

How do we know the cat didn't enjoy its time in the bin? Perhaps there were cushions to laze on and fish to eat?

I think it's a question of how she got it's consent?

Quote: sootyj @ August 24 2010, 2:00 PM BST

Perhaps she's, like, Mrs Doolittle?

Quote: David Bussell @ August 24 2010, 1:48 PM BST

Yes, but only so long as you partake of it yourself, right? I mean one can still be a model of mental health and eat a KFC.

Animal cruelty as defined by law anal pants.

Legally KFC chickens are having as much fun as me f**king the Sugar Babes at Alton Towers with a bin bag full of cocaine.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 24 2010, 2:01 PM BST

Perhaps she's, like, Mrs Doolittle?

No stovepipe hat No Dolittle.

Some people just know what a pussy needs.

Does a cat ask another cat for consent before it has sex with it? No it doesn't - and that's because all animals are rapists.

What were we talking about?

Next week on 'Ask Bussell'...

Quote: David Bussell @ August 24 2010, 2:07 PM BST

Does a cat ask another cat for consent before it has sex with it? No it doesn't - and that's because all animals are rapists.

What were we talking about?

How's that pet prison of you're working out?

Quote: sootyj @ August 24 2010, 2:13 PM BST

How's that pet prison of you're working out?

I'm pretty sure they've done that on BBC3.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 24 2010, 1:53 PM BST

How do we know the cat didn't enjoy its time in the bin? Perhaps there were cushions to laze on and fish to eat?

The owner said it was miawing (not often a sign of happiness) and covered in its own shit. I thought it was a joke/hoax when I watched the clip, given how few people put cats into bins outside houses with CCTV installed and aimed right at their bin. If it wasn't a wind-up, the woman could defend her action by saying she was influenced by TV, specifically by Mr Bean, who once looked about furtively before putting a cat in a bin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA5EnfdeUtU

Quote: Kenneth @ August 24 2010, 2:51 PM BST

given how few people put cats into bins outside houses with CCTV installed and aimed right at their bin.

That's true, it was very lucky positioning. :)

Maybe they've had their wheelie bin nicked before, it's happened to me!

Seems like the lady might not get into trouble with the police.
I normally hate extreme animal rights people (the type who blow animal testers up) but to be honest, I'd quite like it if they could get involved now...

Quote: Kenneth @ August 24 2010, 2:51 PM BST

The owner said it was miawing (not often a sign of happiness) and covered in its own shit.

I actually didn't really think there were cushions for it to laze on and a well stocked fridge in there, I was just joking.

I'm sure the RSPCA will go for a cruelty prosecution won't they ?

I think she should only get a custodial sentence if she purrsists with such actions.

Oh, no. A woman puts a cat in a bin for a bit! :O

Let's ignore the mindless slaughter of millions of animals everyday for your chicken nuggets!

*throws red paint on forums*

:P

Quote: Leevil @ August 24 2010, 3:08 PM BST

*throws red paint on forums*

:P

*feels cold, puts on chicken nugget coat*